Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drift video editing

Hey everyone,

it has been over a year since I last posted (trying to get into law school has totally dominated my time) but i'm back again! i couldnt get my old password emailed to me for the longest time but it finally worked today. to get to the point, i was just wondering if any of you have any drifting footage you'd like edited together.

check out my website for some Formula 1, etc. videos i've edited together in the past:

www.obsessivecompulsivedrifting.com

there you'll find stuff like a season rap-up video about Fernando Alonso's 2005 Formula 1 World Drivers' championship and the first video i edited together called "Let Go." that one was inspired by the famous "doriftu.wmv" video that came out years ago, and it mixes vintage formula 1 footage, drifting, and sports car footage.

so whats drifting.com been like while i was gone? are any of the old guys around like Chas or Weapon X? i dont think i've talked to those guys since i saw them at the D1 Drivers search in 2004.

(moderators, i hope this post is on topic enough. i couldnt think of a better way to get back into the posting habit! i hope my seniority grants me a little leniency

what program can i use 2 edit some videos

Comment

Working...
    X