No announcement yet.

DD12 RB25 S13 vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just curious if you daily drive the car.
    it actually looks like a drift car that is daily driven. reminds me of the slightly older japan drift cars. by slightly older, i mean a couple years ago.

Comment

It is in fact my daily driver. Thats why it still has full interior, stereo system, not many stickers, and not too crazy of a body kit heh. And I get around 275-300miles out of a full tank of gas with the RB.

Originally posted by Brian
      just curious if you daily drive the car.
      it actually looks like a drift car that is daily driven. reminds me of the slightly older japan drift cars. by slightly older, i mean a couple years ago.

Comment

most excellent.

okay maybe at dd13 i can hitch a ride or 2 if that is still okay with you.
        i just have to get a helmet from somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark SlideSquad
          It is in fact my daily driver. Thats why it still has full interior, stereo system, not many stickers, and not too crazy of a body kit heh. And I get around 275-300miles out of a full tank of gas with the RB.
          I'd imagine so, you dont need to give it as much gas to get it going

but nice car, Hopefully my quirky little drift wagon project will fall into place and i'll be out there with dave and the gang next time. Did you do any shopping cart drifting with him btw? we're filming another MSU shopping cart team video this weekend...

Comment

Thats one clean job mark.

Comment

thanks man!

Coilover kid, I know I don't have to give it that much gas to get it goin, but hey, if you got the power, use it! heheh, its too much fun not to! I didn't participate in the shopping cart drifting with dave, but I was there in spirit haha

Originally posted by emission
              Thats one clean job mark.

Comment

that car is sick. i plan on doing the rb26 swap in a 240sx. got any advice for doing the swap.iv only done afew sr20's before.never done an rb. i plan on keeping the awd though.

Comment

kinda off topic but i was wondering where in thousand oaks you live... i wanted to see ur car close up and maybe even see the rb *drool* maybe you know the kmart parking lot off of hampshire? yeah im usually there on the weekends with my (not mine) wagon.

Comment

hey mark!

hey mark i talked to u at iriwindale at dd11? i think well hows ur car beeen since u blew the fuse? just wondering see u at d1? possibliy?

Comment

I was bout to post this video

http://www.danbury.com/vipersgarage/...drift_high.mpg

of a RB powered Silvia drifting to show that the RB does nothing but wonders.You beat me to it.Nice work,I love the sound of the RB.

Comment

cool vid. is that the 20,25,or26 motor? and that looks like a fun little turn you got there. wish i had one just like it. post up some pics. of the motor.

Comment

Hey,
                          Great setup and nice car! You are an inspiration to get my clip ordered and on its way.

Just a question, you said 400hp at 11 psi. Is that wheel hp or flywheel? Also, why only 11psi? Seems low boost for the engine, and high power for that boost level.

Any reason you chose the .48 turbine? Just for easier/quicker boost to break the tires loose for drifting? What rpms does full boost happen? I'd think it would be difficult to make 400hp with the .48 and only 11psi.

Sorry for the large number of questions, but I'm researching and trying to decide what turbo upgrade would work best and yours seems to be pretty nice!

Thanks,
                          Nick

Comment

you mentioned that you moved the motor as close as possible to the firewall without using the r33 crossmember..can i ask how u did that?

Comment

Working...
                            X