X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough edit promo video.....

Here is a promo video I am working on for myself
    Rough Edit Promo
    Please let me know what you think any feedback is appreciated I will probably add some video from sun. after the event and work on the transitions also but this is the rough edit just looking for feedback.
    Thanks!
    Bryan

ur pretty good but the video is terrably boreing, no audio, and shot from sooo far away, its hard to continue watching. If ur gonna send this to someone at a company, its good but not enought, if sponsorship was always based just on skill im sure there would be a slightly different group of drivers in FD, but merrit dosent always mean much or get u anythin, u gotta sell ur self and ur personality, and show to be a good investment. it seriousely needs some
    wowness or impact

check this vid out, def. a bit over the top but, makes him seem like god
    http://www.v-ys.com/pv/tanaka.wmv
    Last edited by Reckless Hero; 02-24-2006, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Pretty good vid

i agree you diffenatly have a smooth techinque, but there needs to be a little more wow effect, throw some in car vids, some burn outs and maybe event some late night shop clips of you working on the car to show commitment, yeah you have to sell, sell, sell, sell yourself to get these people to notice you.......and also remember this and i think Alex P. said this once before you can have all that money and Sponsership's in your car and still be terrible, so don't get dissapointed if all there looking for is a moving billboard. You still have your skill to be proud of....good luck with the future

Comment

I can see your point thats another part of the finishing touches is some image editing and cuting them in and some more "impact" but that video you posted is nearly impossible to watch I couldnt even finish it all the overlays are horrible.

Comment

Wish I could comment, but street fire is the only website that never works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Reckless Hero
            ur pretty good but the video is terrably boreing, no audio, and shot from sooo far away, its hard to continue watching. If ur gonna send this to someone at a company, its good but not enought, if sponsorship was always based just on skill im sure there would be a slightly different group of drivers in FD, but merrit dosent always mean much or get u anythin, u gotta sell ur self and ur personality, and show to be a good investment. it seriousely needs some
            wowness or impact

check this vid out, def. a bit over the top but, makes him seem like god
            http://www.v-ys.com/pv/tanaka.wmv
            I would have to agree. If anything you need better camera angles. In car, closer shots at a minimum.

Loved that y's video. Even with the shitty compression.

Comment

you got skills bro, keep it up, reppin it n/a ka stye!

Comment

the easiest way to say this is that the video didn't keep my attention. the shots were far away, and it was hard to see the angle of the car. maybe you could get some of friend's w/ media passes to help you shoot a few runs.

Comment

Im going to try and get some better vid tommorow and recut probably put some stills in.

Comment

Working...
                  X