My Bucket s13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bucket s13

I thought I would throw some pics up of my bucket. Already paid off the sr20det redtop front clip just waiting for a good one to come in.
    So far I bought:
    Tein He Coil-overs
    JIC Magic front and rear strut bars. (Thanks Chad for the rear one)
    Cheapy ICW Rims something to replace a pop'ed tire
    Rear Slotted and Cross-drilled Rotors
    Rear S/S Brake Lines
    Last but not least a HKS Limited Edition Shift Knob lol.

Nice car, Great start. Keep it up. I like cheapy rims, they look good as the good ones and they are cheap to replace. I use factory myself so you a step ahead of me.

Comment

Thats really nice

Comment

VERY nice, such a sleeper from the outside....

Comment

cool.

Comment

good start! are you any where in florida? i got some good sr motors coming in. if you want to check them out.

Comment

very nice
              if you find the front lip that came on some 89's it looks real nice when its lowered
              no pics of the strut bars?
              are those on the driver side from drifting?(or in my case a ladie backing into you)
              you should post some pics when you get the SR

Comment

good start! are you any where in florida? i got some good sr motors coming in. if you want to check them out.
                I'm in Florida. Orlando, just like you. How much are you asking and where are they?

Comment

Very nice. Love the sleepy eyes.

Comment

ahh man!

I was looking forward to seeing a pic of the shift knob!.......j/p nice car!

Comment

You are my Floridian drift idol man! Keep your S13 exterior stock. It looks cool stock by itself. How bout an LSD? Waiting for the clip? DAMN! Keep us updated man!

Comment

yo toyota_ my motors are coming from japan. thay came out of my 180sx's. thay should be here in about a month or so because im still waiting on other stuff to put in my shipment so i dont have to pay for shiping like 600 times. im selling the black top(out of a 95 180sx) with an ABS 3.0mm manifold,T28 turbo,hks intake,hks exaust (s13or14),blitz bov,and trust boost gauge for $3500 and the red top(out of a 92 180sx) for like $2500 with extra parts that are in my shipment (i forgot whats in it). ABS manifold is new and comes with s15 gaskets. both motors have under 30,000 miles. and so in on the subject of this thread nice car. show some updates.

Comment

Working...
                        X