Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb 4, 2006 - Drift Session, Group A Competition Video

Feb 4, 2006 - Drift Session, Group A Competition Video

Welcome back drift fans to the Drift Session. It was an action packed day as drivers once again took to both the Short Course and Long Course Turn 1 for open drift practice throughout the day.

The beginner competition had been dropped for today, but the Group A category is going strong. Congratulations to Troy Lopez for getting bumped up today and gaining his Group A license and competition status.

Feb 4, 2006 - Drift Session, Group A Competition Video

i like the short video, some very nice runs by barry + keoni!

Comment

Barry & Keoni always deliver...they're great drivers. If they had tons of sponsors like the mainland guys, I'm sure they'd really go far. Personally, I think sponsorship in Hawaii is hard to come by.

Keoni drives with nothing but some coilovers, an upgraded turbo, and stock rims & tires...incredible ability...once he gets a full setup, I imagine he'll be pretty crazy.

Comment

Such good stuff always comeing out of hawaii, u guys just dont enough props sometimes

Comment

Thanks again...music video will be up soon...still recovering from D1.

Comment

That video was well put together. Some awesome runs!

Comment

sweet vid. i miss hawaii man. hopefully i'll be out there again in the fall.

Comment

Working...
              X