Drift Brigade Rodeo Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Brigade Rodeo Drift

Were working on another video, but here is a very tiny clip of some of the fun we had. Its me in my buddies RHD S13.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jjuqMmy0y1s"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jjuqMmy0y1s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

dude, second video, but crappy music.
    Use something melodic

Comment

nice, i wish my legs were long enough to do rodeos. i was impressed by the fact that you countersteered as well.

Comment

Originally posted by quach
        nice, i wish my legs were long enough to do rodeos. i was impressed by the fact that you countersteered as well.
        Yeah but countersteering has its disadvantages when doing this as I learned the hard way hehe

as for the music, well it's Chuck Treece and its old skate music I grew up with so its not for everyone. Ill mix it up a bit with new vids

Comment

this is drifting, not skating
          best is to have the cars sound and some decent beats in the background, but not stupid punk bullcrap

Comment

but then again rodeo drifting is crap too

Comment

i couldnt tell from the vid, did you start out in the car or on the door?

Comment

I was waiting to see me slide through the shot using you as a clipping point. Only on the raw footage i guess.....

Comment

Originally posted by Slava Orlov
                  this is drifting, not skating
                  best is to have the cars sound and some decent beats in the background, but not stupid punk bullcrap

well I was big into skating and the lifestyle is pretty much the same same as the drift lifestyle, fun, rebellion and rockin out (at least us east coasters around here including DA, they rock out all the time) which pretty much sums up punk rock too. To each their own

... maybe I should use some Initial D eurobeat? or some Creed? maybe some 50 cent. that would be WAY more rocking

I wouldve left the car sound except it sounded like a Godzilla fart in slo-mo, and I slowed it down so it would last more than 5 seconds.

Comment

do the music that you want man. hiphop for drift videos is getting over done(here come flames) i personally dont like the music you chose but its not my video so my opinion doesnt matter anyway.i personally like "fun" music. initial d is *Censored**Censored**Censored*. acdc never hurt haha, aside from teh music discusion....

sswwweeettt.

Comment

Originally posted by s13daver
                      do the music that you want man. hiphop for drift videos is getting over done(here come flames) i personally dont like the music you chose but its not my video so my opinion doesnt matter anyway.i personally like "fun" music. initial d is *Censored**Censored**Censored*. acdc never hurt haha, aside from teh music discusion....

sswwweeettt.
                      yeah, I probably couldve picked something better, but itd still be along the same lines music wise

Originally posted by HoosierDrifter
                      but then again rodeo drifting is crap too
                      ...and fun too
                      Last edited by Chachi; 03-07-2006, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by quach

It is easy in RHD cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi

...and fun too

yea id imagine it is lol.... nvr thought about rhd cars being better for it... but its so true, the throttle is right there

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDrifter
                            yea id imagine it is lol.... nvr thought about rhd cars being better for it... but its so true, the throttle is right there
                            yeah I was just sitting there in his car and a light bulb appeared above my head and I said, its now or never! haha, I have the second vid up and at the end of it, you can see one of my mishaps... pretty funny stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi
                              well I was big into skating and the lifestyle is pretty much the same same as the drift lifestyle, fun, rebellion and rockin out (at least us east coasters around here including DA, they rock out all the time) which pretty much sums up punk rock too. To each their own
                              ive been skating way longer than ive been drifting and i agree that the lifestyles of each have their similarities. i also think its the whole mind set of skateboarding (daring and somewhat reckless) that eventually lead me to find interest in drifting. i cant agree with the whole punk rock thing since im more of a mellow character from the bay (area). i dont have much footage of me drifting, but if i did i would most likely use something chill and try add a different flair to the whole XTR3M3 d0r1ft0! image.

Comment

Working...
                              X