No announcement yet.

Airtime @ the track........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got plenty of pictures with great angle, etc... but thats not real. I get tired of people who post edited video clips to make it seem like their putting together all these perfect runs....its fake.

I could do the same, but it does me no good as a driver to front like that.

I'm not really worried about people talkin *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*....most of the time its people who dont have *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and aint about *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that run their mouths

Its OK to wreck if you get back out there. Im not afraid of set backs, because I wont stop till I get it right....And I dont care what 'people' think or say.
    Everybody has a wreck if their serious about what they do. Show me a Pro that hasnt and you'd be showing me a liar. I wrecked because I was pushing myself trying to learn new things at faster speeds....theres no shame in that.
    I get better and better everytime I go out...and thats what matters to me.

A real driver would laugh with me.

FALKEN doesnt Sponsor my Drifting or the DriftGirl.org site. They just take care of the Lexus

Anyway, I just do my thing and it seems to work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod
      Why would you show how you slammed?
      Why don't you show good driving?

That's setting yourself up for some serious bashing...

Also, why you running some other tires other than Falken's?
      Only someone like you would slam someone who got in a little accident from a hole next to the track. You probably think no one wrecks in drifting. What a noob. People who takes chances will wreck, but I bet she could whoop ur as*s at the track any day of the week. Hell I havnt drifted seriously in about a year and I bet I could drift better than you...The point of this thread is not to show her skills, it so show how she messed up her rims and to just share with the community. Ignorant noobs.

Comment

you do realize that j-rod is the voice for formula d right?

Comment

And??? whats your point??

He asked a few questions and I gave my honest answers....I stand by what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
            Only someone like you would slam someone who got in a little accident from a hole next to the track. You probably think no one wrecks in drifting. What a noob. People who takes chances will wreck, but I bet she could whoop ur as*s at the track any day of the week. Hell I havnt drifted seriously in about a year and I bet I could drift better than you...The point of this thread is not to show her skills, it so show how she messed up her rims and to just share with the community. Ignorant noobs.

P.S. I'm far from a NOOB and understand people crash, so just chill out lil buddy.

Secondly, to Driftgirl,
            I see how much ridiculing you receive on forums and websites I was just asking why you would post up a slam and not at least a good video or pic.

Believe me I'm all for good drifting and understand all drivers do crash it's the nature of the beast, you have to fall to learn to walk an dyou have to crawl beforr you can walk!

With that being said don't be so defensive, I was asking in the hope that you would post up a sick pic of you nailing a clipping point or full lock angle.

Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
              Ignorant noobs.
              hes no noob, he gets paid to watch what you pay to watch, if you ask me, thats not a bad deal at all!!!

anyways, its cool, we're all about doing what we can with what we have, some of us are at different levels of skill. i mean.... theres no way i could take JR or any of the DA guys on tandem, id most likely get my *Censored**Censored**Censored* handed to me, but i am also better than some drivers too, its all love, no worries

Comment

You don't make an omlet without breaking a few eggs.

Comment

my rental car got more air than that. a lot more.

Comment

^^^ hahahaha i bet it does

Comment

J-Rod: Not defensive. just very blunt at times

I shared this picture because I thought it was funny and to show that everybody 'has their days' when things dont work out.

The number of supporters for what Im doing out weigh the haters by so much that its simply isnt a big issue for me. It's the same insecure people anyway, I could win D1 and theyd still have something to b!tch about.

Im simply too busy to worry about haters. I just let them worry about me...and they should be...........and they know it

I'll keep pushin it as hard as I can

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

ugghh!! Damage a lil worse than I thought. Guess I'll be partin out the hatch :cry: LOTS of suspension damage

I did drive the car to follow the coupe for its new heart transplant tho.

Coupe should be ready to rocknroll by saturday

Comment

i wanna see one nice drift pic. pleaseee.

Comment

I carry Small Traffic Cones in the car to practice getting the nose close to them...

I thought that one was funny to see with the azz in the air like that....and had to drive it 2hrs to get home

I just dont make a habit of posting any type of pictures (driving on the street) or 'look at my new mods', 'Look at my new car', etc. type threads.

Comment

ouch, thats a mean bend. I havent done anything that extensive to a rim yet. Usually my sideskirts are the first to get damaged, sometimes exhaust. What track was that at?

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
                                I just dont make a habit of posting any type of pictures (driving on the street) or 'look at my new mods', 'Look at my new car', etc. type threads.
                                but you sure do like bragging about your car being in F&F3.

well, some girl leaning on your car in the background.

Comment

Working...
                                X