Drift Sluts members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Sluts members

Just some showed up to say hi to me today, decided to quickly snap some pics.

Those are some hot rides, man. Nice.
    What size are the wheels/tires on the red Skyline?

Comment

I think the only fn01rc with spokes curved like that are the 17X10 +10ish offset wheel.

Comment

russian maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
          russian maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
          haha how ya doing bud?

Comment

Originally posted by raging panda
            I think the only fn01rc with spokes curved like that are the 17X10 +10ish offset wheel.
            yep ur right.
            rears might be 11"

Comment

Hey, I am Russian too. There should be some russian drift site or something. I remember watching that one video of you a while ago. The one where you and the r32 drift in the rain on that touge road. I was trying to pick out what the people in the video were saying.

Comment

Originally posted by FC3slider88
                Hey, I am Russian too. There should be some russian drift site or something. I remember watching that one video of you a while ago. The one where you and the r32 drift in the rain on that touge road. I was trying to pick out what the people in the video were saying.
                haha nothing in russian i can tell ya, but yea it is the same r32 in the pics right now.
                visit our site, share pics and vids

Comment

sweet pictures, anyone else think its weird to block plate out in one picture, only to have it shown in its full grace in another?

Comment

Originally posted by Silentghost
                    sweet pictures, anyone else think its weird to block plate out in one picture, only to have it shown in its full grace in another?
                    i was just playing with photoshop

Comment

You slutty drift whores..the whole lot of you!

Nice cars though..someone get a front bumper for that skyline!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
                        You slutty drift whores..the whole lot of you!

Nice cars though..someone get a front bumper for that skyline!
                        I second that

Comment

isnt that black gts-t for sale? cuz ive seen that on buysell for the longest time.. but good stuff there! i dont think ive ever seen any of those cars on the road... cuz im vancity too...

Comment

oh so you think you can come on here and snap some shots of some skyliens and impress me so easily???? you're right, sweet whips!!

Comment

Damn slava, you post a pic of my *Censored**Censored**Censored* getting eaten by cory but you won't post a pic of my car???

Comment

Working...
                              X