FF3 (OFFICIAL VIDEO TRAILER)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stannyboy
    I will watch it only cause i get to go to the premiere for free haha.. driving looks good all done by pro drifters.. that scene of the z going up the parking garage lvl is sick.. rhys did that in 3 takes..

that WAS pretty crazy...i cant believe thats real either, i mean drifting a show quality car between that small space, he mustve dinged it or its all CGI

Comment

Yes, more aZn's on bikes with guns!

Thats what 2F2F was really missing.

Comment

who wants to join me with a picket sign out side of a movie theater when it comes out?? i will make plate frames say FF3 tokoyo drift sucks
        I have thought about this so much, but I think we should pay the movie theater money to advertise on the screen before hand "drifting is stupid, stick to ub3r tyt3 street ricin' for the r3al thrillz"

Well this movie won't ruin the sport *says with sarcasm and eye roll*. When all the people join after this movie come sout, ban them and be really mean, so they leave. :-P

PS: on a positive note, I didn't see any 240's in it. Only expensive cars most of us wouldn't think of drifting.
        On another positive note, we will see more andrew racing wheels in FS sections.
        Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 03-20-2006, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I will say this so everyone flame on. But i liked the first movie, the second one was aiight, and i am liking what i see so far for this new one. I believe the prob with most the people that keep posting is u forget it is a MOVIE. It is not made just for drifters, it is also for people who just like cars and action movies. It is made for everyone, believe it or not people are not looking at the trailer going look at the bad light they shine on drifting or whatever current BS i have seen typed on forums.I love the import scene, drift, drag and show....but i have to say i have seen more people say some of the stupidest crap i have heard lately in this scene. This movie may bring what u call posers and unwanted attention, but to me the more people that know about it, more attention will be a good thing = more events to attend. Read one response said treat these new people that become interested because of the movie like crap so they just stop trying and leave, THAT IS F**D UP.....i came in to this scene of imports after the first movie, and have been in it every since, wasn't a fad I really love the cars and the culture, more the clean, functional, look but that is me and I appreciate all cars for the work that was put in it. You will have posers that come in for a little while and then fade out cause they are not really in it, but so what that is them and it doesn't hurt no one else. But to say u want no one else in you scene, JUST MAKES ME WONDER WHO THE F WOULD WANT T O BE IN IT ANYWAY..... well i have rambled long enuff, JUNE 16TH I will be in line to see it and who ever else is going see u there.

Comment

Of course it is a movie, but more publicity has more negatives than positives in my opinion. As if supply and demand for SR's, RB's, or even CA's isn't enough already, this will only further more increase it, creating a price growth. We are already getting ripped off enough, it isn't good to add to it. And it will attract negative attention, look at half the cast. All gangster acting, and a rap star, like what the heck? Get someone who actually knows about cars rather than knows how to make a rap music video about them. And as if cops aren't bad enough on drifting, this will kill it. Cops will be so mad at the drifters because alot of people that see the movie, and even just the trailer will start drifting, and probably taking out a few pedestrians in the act.
            I know my feelings are harsh, but I hope everyone in here(or the main portion at least), do not buy a ticket to support this movie.

Comment

no matter what you guys thought, i bet everyone here has seen the fast and the furious and 2 fast and 2 furious at least ONCE. no matter how much we criticize the new one, we're still gonna watch it by buying a ticket to the movie, supporting the production of the overall movie. and don't bootleg it because that would be absolutely wrong!

you'd probably buy a ticket to see the audacity of the movie, but you still paid for it. because bootlegging is wrong.
              Last edited by s0nny80y; 03-20-2006, 05:13 PM.

Comment

why must they always include a rapper? As if rappers are the connection to urban youth? jeez. Tyrese was awesome in 2f2f tho, made me laugh alot. I can tell already that Bow wow is going to be the dumba$$. That stupid explanation of drifting in the trailer already killed it. Its almost as badd as 'its not how u stand by ur car, its how u race ur car'

I will go chek it out tho, matinee

They do have some formula D dirver action, aswell as fortune model RX7, APR EVO, and Top Secret 350Z. Pretty good as far as the imports go. Too bad they have that stupid 'mustang GTR' in there tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_EJR
                  why must they always include a rapper? As if rappers are the connection to urban youth? jeez.
                  Guys...this is a proven recipe. Simply put, it seems to work, but not always:

Jimmy Fallon + Queen Latifah
                  Steve Martin + Queen Latifah
                  Paul Walker + Tyrese (and I think Ty did a good job in 2F2f...the movie stunk but he definitely added something good to it, imho)

This recipe sustained Steven Seagall's career for years. I'm sure you guys can think of many more examples both good and bad.

From what I've learned from inside conversations, the urban celebs have broader appeal than just inside the African American culture...Hollywood believes that it has never been cooler to be Black or be associated with Black culture. Can't say I disagree. Although African Americans make up 13% of the US population, it is hard to argue that the culture, music and fashion has widespread appeal and popularity in all American cultures. A good thing, giving how Hollywood started off treated actors of different ethnicities.

Who's at the top of this A list? Rappers.

There are a couple of music celebs I think do pretty good in movies...Ice Cube (he did have a music career, right?) and Snoop both come off pretty real in my opinion.

I also enjoy Chris Rock in every movie he's been in.

Doesn't bother me a bit.
                  Last edited by craiglieberman; 03-21-2006, 03:08 PM.

Comment

also how many of you have been to Ropongi? You'd swear with the ghetto folk hanging out in the clubs there, you were in Oakland.

Comment

why does everyone look so chinese...

Comment

Originally posted by craiglieberman
                        Guys...this is a proven recipe. Simply put, it seems to work, but not always:

Jimmy Fallon + Queen Latifah
                        Steve Martin + Queen Latifah
                        Paul Walker + Tyrese (and I think Ty did a good job in 2F2f...the movie stunk but he definitely added something good to it, imho)

This recipe sustained Steven Seagall's career for years. I'm sure you guys can think of many more examples both good and bad.

From what I've learned from inside conversations, the urban celebs have broader appeal than just inside the African American culture...Hollywood believes that it has never been cooler to be Black or be associated with Black culture. Can't say I disagree. Although African Americans make up 13% of the US population, it has hard to argue that the culture, music and fashion has widespread appeal and popularity in all American cultures. A good thing, giving how Hollywood started off treated actors of different ethnicities.

Who's at the top of this A list? Rappers.

There are a couple of music celebs I think do pretty good in movies...Ice Cube (he did have a music career, right?) and Snoop both come off pretty real in my opinion.

I also enjoy Chris Rock in every movie he's been in.

Doesn't bother me a bit.
                        In my opinion Hollywood has it all wrong. I mean rappers are ok and all but I dont think they are the link to the youth in America. The whole Hip hop and cool to be black ideology is a bit over done and damn near a stereotypical thing nowadays. Its like "if someones is black then they follow the trends of a rapper".This is why BIG C has a show on G4TV where all he does is yell out every ebonics term he can think of and say something about a car and a girl -then pop the collar ofcourse. Damn that show sux

Now ICE CUBE is a great actor, that I agree with. LL cool J is good, Snoop is cool. Bow wow isnt all that huge anyway, they couldve used eminem or even tyrese again.

A good character is good enough to make a good film duo. FF part one shows this, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. Ja rule the rapper was in it for about 15mins. That movie was a hit and is the reason we have FF2 and upcoming 3. Adding rappers is a bit over doing it. Cool cars and cool characters are good enough for me

Comment

we're still gonna watch it by buying a ticket to the movie, supporting the production of the overall movie. and don't bootleg it because that would be absolutely wrong!
                          I am not going to buy a ticket, and the movie is WRONG, so the bootleg that won't financially support it is ok in my book.

If you really have to go see it in the theater and sit next to the uber tyte VEETEK kids, buy a ticket to a diff movie, and sneak in there.

Oh yeah, and Lord EJR, rappers are not the connection to youth in American. Plus, Craig, rappers are fine in some movies, where they may portray a role they relate to, but when you throw them into car movies, when they OBVIOUSLY know absolutely nothing about cars, or the car sport, it is just STUPID. I mean, I don't know about you guys, but I am sure not looking forward to little bow wow's new song that will probably come out which will probably have a name something like "DRIFTERZZZZ, its a thugz life foo' "
                          Just keep killing the sport, seems like that is what America's aim is.
                          Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 03-21-2006, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                            I don't know about you guys, but I am sure not looking forward to little bow wow's new song that will probably come out which will probably have a name something like "DRIFTERZZZZ, its a thugz life foo' "
                            Just keep killing the sport, seems like that is what America's aim is.
                            Haha its so true. I agree with you, rappers with no automoive knowledge and car movies dont mix.

Comment

NOOOO I DONT HAVE MY LISCENSE YET, by the time I get out there im going to probabally be looked upon as a pouser T_T why me! I guess since i've been studying suspension setting and all that goodness I should have no problem beating those pousers at events MWUHAHAAH *sigh*

Comment

DRIFTER-M...dude just stop. b!tching about it isnt going to prevent the movie from being released.

this doesnt relate to anything on here..but i really hate that black guy on street fury. his voice..and ERRYTHING.

Comment

Working...
                                X