Let me introduce myself *Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me introduce myself *Pics

Hi My name is Kenrik, I have been on these forums for a while but I have not been very active, I usually just post on my local message boards and Nissan sites.

I have two cars both are S13 coupes,

My daily driver is a 1989 which my dad bought new and has been mine since he died about six years ago.

And a 1990 that I bought to build up for drifting.

Both have Single cam KAs, The track car will be boosted after I finish the suspension work.

Here are a few pictures of my Daily driver, it needs paint.

And here is a picture of my project car the day I brought her home.

I hope you like them, I'll try to be more active on the forums and let you guys know more as I make progress.

looks good.Seems like you love 240's

Comment

another black bumper friend!

Comment

Hey, whats up, I see you on some of the local forums, FLD and so on. nice drifting anyway, and I think your s13's look pretty clean.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
          Hey, whats up, I see you on some of the local forums, FLD and so on. nice drifting anyway, and I think your s13's look pretty clean.
          Thanks, Yeah I try to keep my cars clean my daily is about to go in for paint I can't wait!

Current mods/specs on the project are:

Rebuilt KA24E with the SOHC 8:5:1 compression pistons, secondary butterflies removed, EGR removed AIV removed etc.. so no emmisions.. which is ok since it's offroad use only.

Welded Differential (I will upgrade to a Kaaz or NISMO unit down the road)

Cold air intake (nothing to write home about.. just a K&N cone filter)

Custom 2.5inch straight pipe exhaust

Corbeau Forza seat

And my planed mods: (in the works)

6 Point rollcage (This needs to go in soon!)

Full suspension, solid bushings, coilovers, swaybars etc.. i'm looking at the Megan racing coilovers because well... they are cheap and i'm not sponsored so 100% of the money comes out of my pocket.

Turbo the KA24E, i'm looking for 225-275HP from the setup i'm building.

I'm trying to get the car finished by the end of the summer.

Comment

Working...
          X