ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCLUSIVE!!!!! shift-lock.net spy shots of the new toyota FJ CRUISER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCLUSIVE!!!!! shift-lock.net spy shots of the new toyota FJ CRUISER!!

yes, that is right. I was on my way home from vacation and I stopped at the mitsuwa in torrance to get a new rice cooker. I got a zojirushi 5 cup cooker, and it whoops major @ss. anyways.

I was on the corner of torrance blvd. and there it was, sitting there, waiting to turn. I quickly had my brother whip out his camera and take some snaps of it. the results are seen below. This thing was AWESOME looking, and I really am considering getting one after talking with my friend's dad whom is a playa at corporate toyota HQ, which is also in torrance, and also explains the sighting. they should be priced in the mid to high 20,000's, and also offering a six-speed manual with 4WD!!!!!!

i wonder what the wheels will look like. The manual option sounds great. any idea of what powerplant?

Comment

it has a V6. here at nissan their comparing it to the xterra.

Comment

I think I read in autoweek that the base model comes with those kinds of wheels...they have pretty shiny ones as an option too.

Comment

saw it on 223rd yesterday in carson. same one

Comment

That thing rips! It looks so cool. A grad from my school (Art Center) designed it as his first project out of school (Graduated like... 2 years ago). I got a chance to see the original concept sketches for it. Looks basically identical. So awesome.

I too want one, when I graduate and can afford a tow vehicle. 240 on a trailer, Kart in the back!

Comment

Working...
            X