VIP Style Interiors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Style Interiors?

Does anyone have any pictures of VIP style interiors? All you usually see is the exterior.

This is pretty VIP,

Oh yeah, good to see you back Ralli///art, been awhile since I have seen you on here.

Comment

thats not VIP style interior. a S13 cant be a VIP car. Think of high society.
      Fabulous does it well...here are some examples.

Comment

yeah there can. in the drift tengoku a few years back there was an s13 and 14 both candy red that they called vip. vip is not a car but a style.

Comment

Hey thanks Drifter M, I don't have my Mitsu. anymore, so I'm kind of out of the JDM scene. I drive a VW Golf now, with a Garrett T3 .60 trim, FMIC, etc. etc. Thing is a lot of fun. I'm heavily into time attacks and track days, so I'm kind of poking around the forum a little more now. Good pics fellas, keep em coming.

Comment

thats not VIP style interior. a S13 cant be a VIP car.
            Anything can be VIP, its just a style. Thats like saying a BMW can't be boro, yes it can, it depends on what the car looks like.
            Nice pics though

Anyway, Ralli, you got a Golf? Not bad for grip driving Sounds like your having fun. I will try to find some more pictures, later.

Comment

Working...
            X