Pics of my A70 :p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my A70 :p

Jus thought I'd post up some pics of my A70, its pretty happy being tail happy although im gettin a Z32 as a cruiser.

Specs:

1990 Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo S
    89000 kms
    Genuine BBS 16in rims
    Engine transplant to 1G-GTEU ( Dont ask why cos im still trying to figure it out )
    HKS POD
    3.5in 5Zigen catback system, hollowed out cat
    TRD Twin Plate clutch
    Waiting to install apexi springs coupled to twin turbo R shocks.

Heres some pics ^^.... more to come

Nice ride man. Very clean.

Comment

Nice ride! I have a pair of 16x8.5 +14 bbs rs's that will match those if you are looking for extra track wheels I am selling them.

Comment

Hey thanx!! Yeah I like to keep her clean as Im a big fan of tha BBS wheel, but they arent tha easiest wheel to get ahold of in aus lol But yeah man id be interested! Hmmm at tha moment in tryin to decide between slipping in a 1JZ or a 1UZ with a big single setup ^^ Well im tryyyyyying to save up enough to coem over to tha US and JP to check tha scene out, bring tha soop over aswel......it had a winge at me cos I said it would be to expensive for it to tag along

Comment

looks pretty darn clean. how long will that last?

Comment

Hey, I've been debating the 1G swap myself. Have you driven a 7M powered supra before, if so how does it compare? I would love to see one in action but sadly they are very few and far between here in the US. Anything you could tell me about your experience with the motor would be great. Thanks, James

Comment

nice... very clean

Comment

Nice A70 I have a few of my own. Great cars.

Comment

Working...
                X