Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic request: cooper tires 3rd gen camaro

pics/info/name on this guy?

Basically the black "Night Rider" Firebird from last year rebuilt to the new rules for this year. Owned/built by John Ward. Driven by Nathan Brasz this year. 630hp 427ci sbc (small block chevy).

Comment

Originally posted by drz
      Basically the black "Night Rider" Firebird from last year rebuilt to the new rules for this year. Owned/built by John Ward. Driven by Nathan Brasz this year. 630hp 427ci sbc (small block chevy).

why arent you rockin the hoff-mobile anymore?

pm me the suspension hoo hah you used for the firebird. i'm thinkin bout goin budget third gen

Comment

I'm not driving the Camaro because I'm building and driving my own car this year. I got a late start in building it, so I won't be appearing in FD until the 3rd round in Chicago.

Unfortunately, at this time, there's no aftermarket suspension stuff available that will help increase the 3rd-gen's very limited steering angle. The Camaro has a lot of custom-built parts on it to allow for more steering angle.

Comment

Originally posted by crysis

pics/info/name on this guy?
          Nathan Brasz, Warrenton, VA. competed last year in a two-tone white/silver s13 silvia conversion coupe.

Comment

Working...
          X