ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(PHOTOS) FORMULA D Long Beach (Saturday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PHOTOS) FORMULA D Long Beach (Saturday)

here are the favorites pics of mine, uploading the rest soon and editing sundays

http://www.floridaracing.org/drifting/LBFD/satfav/

Nice pics. Lots of crashing going on at long beach this year. Was there as much crashing last year?
    Last edited by Mooboy; 04-03-2006, 08:15 PM.

Comment

There was only DEMO at LB last year. There wasn't much crash at LB at all... Just here and there. Prolly 8 or less.

Comment

Seemed like a lot more than that. Good pics of me hitting the wall. I think the car is basically total'd. Got an estimate today $1k without paint and that is with a hook up he said normally $2k to fix. So I will be building a new chassis prob.

Comment

its showed the good drivers and the bad ones

Comment

good drifters still crash, everyone that finished in the top 10 in points last year wrecked their car in some fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86
              good drifters still crash, everyone that finished in the top 10 in points last year wrecked their car in some fashion.
              not quite everybody... i don't think Calvin did at all. But I guess alex and taka made up for that

Comment

nice pictures

Comment

I wanna see more pics!!!!

Comment

no pics of the green ae86??

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood
                      Seemed like a lot more than that. Good pics of me hitting the wall. I think the car is basically total'd. Got an estimate today $1k without paint and that is with a hook up he said normally $2k to fix. So I will be building a new chassis prob.

Hey man, I saw your car

I looked bad, but it looked drivable, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteru
                        no pics of the green ae86??

theres some in there, check all the galleries (2 from sat and 2 from sun)

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86

i didnt have an opportunity to crash

i don think rhys/sam/dai/tanner hit anything besides other cars

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters

Same and Rhys hit at Chicago last year. not sure what he meant by that but Rhys has crashed at irwindale also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters

mike, if i remember right, sam clipped the wall while in tandem with you last year in chicago, lol

cool to see the new project, didnt realize that was your car until you told me so on sunday lol

Comment

Working...
                              X