KA>SR; Mike Peters (Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
    I havn't seen anybody comment on the steering angle yet besides like 1 or 2 people. That is the craziest part. I mean, the LS1 is cool, but that angle is awesome. What steering mods did you do? Any custom stuff?
    THANK YOU!!! It was killing me as I kept reading posts and no one was curious about this. The angle is amazing...I need to do this ASAP!

Comment

i dont see what the big deal is. the whole car is stock.

we drifted it today, its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome

Comment

WE?!

u let other people drive ure whip?

i wouldnt have.

Comment

i drifted it, but some of my freinds who made me drifting it possible went too, thus we as a group of people who put it together went and drifted it. sorta...

Comment

Last edited by Mike Peters; 04-15-2006, 12:37 PM.

Comment

tuff

painted by atlanta?

Comment

hawt! Ya looks great a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing beast.

Originally posted by FireEmblem62
                Meh, I was looking for some green bass boats, but I couldn't find any!

Let's get a little wild here, instead of gold flakes, let's go a little fruity and add some rainbow flake, it looks badass, and you all know it.
                I second that

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86
                  tuff

painted by atlanta?

yeah, hopefully next week. exploded a tire on 4th lap of my one complete session and gotta fix some bodywork now, so i dont know when it will be done. i think ill be adding some metal tub type deals to protect my bodywork from future jihad'ing tires.

Comment

damn jihading tires!!

Keep up the quick work, and Atlanta will be very rewarding for you

talk to ya monday!

Comment

• man... i am SOOOOOOOOO freakin jealous.that picture is so badass. have you come to a conclusion on the color scheme?

Comment

• i call it...........

LS13

Comment

• Yes very nice picture and I imagine the car is loads of fun. I'm supprised you aren't blowing up the tires every time you take it out. Choku's on the rim baby!!

Comment

• Originally posted by markshatchi86
                            i call it...........

LS13
                            nice!! i shall call it ls13! lol. i will refer to it as that now

Comment

• weve been calling it the ls13 for a while now. ls1+s13=ls13.

Comment

• Originally posted by markshatchi86
                                i call it...........

LS13
                                yeah, welcome to like 2 weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                                X