Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally finished my cage...

Yea, the camera is a beastly 1.3mp.

wow, thats a masterpiece, i wish i had the extra scratch to put the rigidity bars in there!!!

Comment

Thanks =D And I used DOM for the cage so it wasn't too costly actually. And right now it's pretty stiff haha.

Comment

Hey I cant seem to find the name of the metal that is between the bars and the A Pillar area. The stuff that has the hole punched out of it. Thanks for any info that you have.

Aaron

Comment

Its called "dimple die plate" its just flat sheet metal that has been punched through and the dimpled with a die and a press, call a fabrication shop to have them make it unless you have a press, a round die ( looks like a ball ping on a hammer) and a grinder or air die grinder.

Matt

Comment

Yea I made a die for it on the press. It's not as deep as I wanted, and I just used thin sheet metal. Going back, I would have used thicker sheet metal. And the same die I used would have went deeper with a ticker metal.

Comment

Any place online that you know of that I can get more info on this? If not thats ok too. Thanks.

Aaron

Comment

No, sorry I don't know of anything off-hand.

Comment

Working...
                X