my 93 240...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 93 240...

hey whats up. im not new to drifting but im new to the forum. heres my 93 240...

A little much in the body department for my tastes, but nonetheless clean car.

Comment

umm get rid of those fake bride seats they are way way way unsafe

Comment

nice budget drifter mr. rice. a nice set of wheel adapters(spacers) would help out a bunch.

is that a smudge mark on the front grill of teh evo?

Comment

can u tell me where u got the seats?
          pm me
          i cant pm u?
          price? of seats

Comment

you used to be able to pick them up on ebay by typing in bride seats or something, theyre bride brix II knockoffs and go for like 500 a pair. i would be weary to use them for anything but show, ive read online that they arent quality built which makes them dangerous for use.

Comment

are they that alcantraz material
              i think something like toms motorsports were selling?
              if soo i dont mind given em a try just once there not total crap
              i just want the drivers side

Comment

Originally posted by portion
                are they that alcantraz material
                i think something like toms motorsports were selling?
                if soo i dont mind given em a try just once there not total crap
                i just want the drivers side

Putting fake Bride seats in your car is like hitting on a Transexual. Everything seems ok until you actually try to use them. \

Those seats are total *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, The cheap plastice mechanism that reclines the seat has broken on every set that I have seen..... stay away or you'll end up with some hot blonde chick with a dong!

LOL

Comment

I doesn't even look like you have modified your suspension...

Usually you would want suspension before body mods when you are tuning for drift. It looks good though, you'll have a better stance if you tune your suspension.

Comment

license plate suits the car well.

Comment

yo i saw your s13 at carlisle... left a beaver run thing on your window

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14
                        Putting fake Bride seats in your car is like hitting on a Transexual. Everything seems ok until you actually try to use them. \

Those seats are total *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, The cheap plastice mechanism that reclines the seat has broken on every set that I have seen..... stay away or you'll end up with some hot blonde chick with a dong!

LOL
                        Only you, Terry, can come up with a whitty comment that can incorperate a transexual example... well done! hahaha... awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14

LOL

LOLhahahhaha

Comment

sorry for sorta strayin of the cars thread
                            car looks great btw
                            but any recommendations for seats that look similar to brides and are decent in price

Comment

JIC MAGIC has some really sexy recliners, and they are built pretty damn good. + they also have really good seat rails that are e-z to install. Keep in mind that you get what you pay for.

Comment

Working...
                              X