nice vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice vids

hey whats up everybody... theres some nice videos up on this site... iono if this has already been posted... my bad if it has

http://www.driftosenyou.com/videos.htm

Nice videos thanks for the link.

Comment

np anytime

Comment

nice link

Comment

realy nice videos thanks man

Comment

dosent work

Comment

I want that Ferrari tester guys job. Man he's got it made. Heard about that guy before. I guess I would feel a little bit bad bout grenading a 200k car but hey if it wasn't mine I wouldnt feel bad at all.

And for everyone that says rice is limited to America, watch the Video near the end. The Evo VS the Sub. If that aint some serious FNF, you ain't paying attn. Computer controlled Nitrous, slipstream Nitrous run. Hell I was expecting his floorboard to fall out and sparks to start flying.

BEEP BEEP.....MANIFOLD PRESSURE, MANIFOLD PRESSURE.......BEEP BEEP.

And at the end the guy says, I can't see his taillights....WHY?!... Cause you just raced Matsumoto Spilner, thats why. And what do you do when you win a race? Why burn your car. Its all the rage.

So stop throwing the word Rice around like we in America got the market cornered. It's everywhere and its here to stay.
              Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 02-03-2004, 09:17 PM.

Comment

ferrari tester...? grenading a 200k car? did i miss that one? anywayz yeah i saw the sti vs evo... i thought i was pretty bad azz until i saw the laptop and i go oh man... please dont... then its triggers the nitrous... and i went son of a bi7ch and then his girl was all like no dont turn it off... and i was like what?? and then there went the 2 fast 2 furious flames shooting out the rear... and then i went oh man... it just gets worse doesnt it... and the burning the car?? wtf was that all about?? a perfect... well i forgot which one it was... but a perfect car and the burn it!! oh well sorry for the play by play but i mean come on...

Comment

He torched the Evo. As for the Ferrari tester, its the video that says he pushed the ferrari too far.

It's neato.

Comment

oh yeah the evo was awesome but i dont think i saw the ferrari one

Comment

man it's about time someone got some new vids. I have actually seen half of these ones though but the other half are crazy. I like the initial d one. And the skyline, porsche cop, is funny.
                      Last edited by silvia_s13; 02-06-2004, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Great vids! Very nice! Can u post some other ones?

Comment

yeah when i find ill post... maybe ull see some of my own

Comment

man i never knew how well Cake and drifting went together.......take that however you wish.
                            Last edited by OneShirtChris; 02-07-2004, 10:23 AM.

Comment

hahaha you guys killed his bandwith allowance

Comment

Working...
                              X