No announcement yet.

Small Clip Of me drifting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, and what is this stuff about more tread pattern=more grip? If that's true why are drag slicks treadless? Or are you counting on some kind of dynamic edge loading phenomenon for the tread block edges when going sideways not straight- Or are you calculating normal force per unit contact area goes up as more tread grooves are cut? I would like to see some collaborating evidence.

Comment

Im a humble person...Im not the kinda guy to bad mouth anyone, but I know what Im talking about. But hey, If you don't beleive me thats cool....But for anyone who observes my words, just try for yourself. Im not here to prove a point, but only to spread DRIFT KNOWLEDGE!!! I learn first hand from the place it originated. And you know what??? Im still out here learning. Everyone wants some kind of explanination for something they dont understand. The only way you, and everyone else on this board will learn is by experiment. Not by watching Intial D or some other kinda video. You have to get out and try different things to see what works BEST.

Comment

Working...
      X