No announcement yet.

Drift Atlanta Qualify and Practice Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did the lower powered cars do? Looks like a fun track for cars with lots o' power.

Comment

I want to know how Hachibill *bandit XAT car* is doing. Also how John Yim is doing in the enjuku s13.4 car.

Why is the GTO out? I thought the solstice was suppose to be in action. Kens new paint looks good....did he put Hokusai back on the car? Sams new paint is also gorgeous.

Comment

looks like a lot of new cars and drivers!!

Comment

Originally posted by 240LoVeR
          is that a 240 with a trans-am front end convertion or has it just been that long sence i have seen a trans-am :/....and where is the charger i see the viper has a pretty new paint job but i still see no charger ....i think there is only about 3 drivers that didnt change cars/paint sceems this is nuts

im with u man this is freaking nuts hasnt anyone is drifting ever heard of "consistancy" when it comes to paint jobs JJJJJJJJEEEEZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by kouki-kun
            I want to know how Hachibill *bandit XAT car* is doing. Also how John Yim is doing in the enjuku s13.4 car.

Why is the GTO out? I thought the solstice was suppose to be in action. Kens new paint looks good....did he put Hokusai back on the car? Sams new paint is also gorgeous.
            John Yim not too great, Solstice not competetive yet, whats Hokusai?, Sam won the Meguires whatever they call it. wheww

Comment

So many nice lookin cars. Can't wait to see video.

Home town Hero in the 240 TA, Bill gettin 9th, woot woot!

Comment

Hokusai was the artist of this

he has it on his s13 for a bit. I saw a big vinyl on the back of his mustang, thought it could be that
                Last edited by kouki-kun; 05-14-2006, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X