No announcement yet.

Nemesis Digital Photos of Formula D Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for the kind words! Ill have more pics up on my site soon, just regular job stuff has been killing me.

Mark, Id like to get in contact with you. Im going to the Chicago event to shoot as well. Here is my picture, I had the Black Widebodied Cougar in the Nopi Booth as well and you had waved as I left late that evening during teardown.

Here's my myspace- http://www.myspace.com/14059448

Comment

nice shots

just a little suggestion, try shift bracketing your shots down like 1/4 a stop bc a lot of your day shots are getting close to blowing out (check the 1st page where i put a comparison shot of my shot of hiro vs yours at the same angle in a lighting perspective), or do u not run a shade on your 70-300? just trying to help! i usually run 1/4 stop under when its REALLY bright outside and 1/4 stop up when theres a decent amount of cloud cover during the middle of the day.
      Last edited by markshatchi86; 05-17-2006, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
        Best pic:
        [IMG]

Anyway, the maxxis s14 are amazing....so hot, anyone know if those are lenses they have and where I can find them, or just something they made themselves? Thanks.
        i think i saw on import atlanta where he said he was running the 70-300 dual IS EF lens, I have that same lens for sale, only 2 months old, let me know if your interested. Its a fantastic lens, but i am picking up a f2.8L 70-200 IS this week (hopefully).

Its probably one of the best lenses for the money. I used it at the long beach grand prix and round 1 formula D and it worked great. BIG improvement over the perious single mode IS 75-300

sorry for the slight thread hijack, just showing how great that lens is

Comment

Someone isnt clearing my responses on here, but ill try again.

Im running a Nikon with a Nikkor Lens currently 70-300. I dont use a Canon.

But here is my myspace. http://www.myspace.com/14059448

I was the guy that had the Cougar as well in the show booth at Nopi. And you might have seen my 300zx at a few events in the Atlanta area.

Comment

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the opinions. I tried a couple times to respond to a thread but they seem to not be going through. Im having bandwidth issues on my site because of the amount of hits Im getting, but basically just wanted to let you know you did meet me on more than one occasion. Ill also be at the Chicago event as well. I dont shoot with a canon however. Im a Nikon fan myself. But thanks for the opinions. I posted my myspace link, but that post didnt go through either. Oh and I dont mind other people posting their pictures in my threads.

George

Comment

cool man, i remember who you are, i just didnt associate the screen name.

ill see you in chicago for sure, got my flight yesterday.

Comment

cool pics. thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                X