No announcement yet.

your drift ride...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was too focused on the car, the road looks very tempting.
    When I was working in Oslo in Norway, I used to go on "Touge" drives with my "work" car that I had back then, a VW Sharan TDI(http://w1.165.telia.com/~u16507993/Sharan.jpg). That was both fun and scary at the same time.
    The roads in Norway are very narrow, and VERY twisting.

Comment

if i could only go back in time.

Comment

My mum has a sharan TDi there nice for a people mover

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik:

OneShirtChris:
          What happened, did you drive under a truck or what?

close, i hit some old lady that was driving way to slow in the fast lane i had old bald tires on so i just slid into the back of her. she only had a scratch on her bumper.
          cops came and didn't give me any ticket or anything they said "looks like you got the bad end of the stick on this one, boy." yeah this happened in hickville. the cop said "hopefully your parents will buy you another one" i wanted to punch him, this is my car i paid for it, it's the first car i ever bought, i worked hard to get the money for my car. but she's all good now back to how she was.

Comment

well you know red neck cops.. there all 'civics' right.. So you were out 'street racing' cause you watched fast and the furious.. then you crashed your 'civic' cause it didnt have a v-8...

so you got what you deserved..

heh that kindof how they looked at it?

Comment

Originally posted by OneShirtChris
              i wanted to punch him, this is my car i paid for it, it's the first car i ever bought, i worked hard to get the money for my car.
              yes, i bought my car as my first car too....i think that it doesnt count as your ride unless you paid for it!! yes??

Comment

i agree, for those that are out there driftin your parents' cars no disrespect or anything but stop, get a job, and get your own ride.

Comment

why is it that when i try to attach a pic it says it always to big, it is only a photo?can someone assist me

Comment

here
                    she is. pretty much stock except for being lowered

Comment

hehe

finally got a recent pic of my FC

pose it up biatches

JunpoweR hood lifts HOMAAAII
                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: hehe

haha, nice.

Comment

Was drifting my stock 4k auto powered KE70 with rally suspension for about 9 months.
                          Attached Files

Comment

more
                            Attached Files

Comment

Now I drift my stock 4k 4spd ke70 panelvan with 7.5kg front springs and custom brakes. Good road holding but too soft in the rear for drift - leaf springs suck. Only a matter of time.....
                              Attached Files

Comment

D R I F T SWIFT, where is the engine code printed on the L28?? i am about to buy a Z that supposedly has an L28, so how do i tell? you have a pic of the engine code, is that on the block?

Comment

Working...
                                X