Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS-R FORMULA D Chicago (VIDEO CLIP)

<p>
    <embed width="320" height="281" src="http://driftingvideoclips2.com/FD06rd3512.wmv"></p>
    Please wait 1-3 minutes for this video to stream.

Props to RS-R for always bringing the best competition compilations.

Comment

Congrats to Tyler McQuarrie and RS-R for putting down a solid weekend of runs.

See you in Sonoma!!!!

Comment

Good work Tyler! You deserved it
        www.driftalliance.com
        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

great video. great job out there Tyler!!

Comment

congrats to tyler and rs-r.. looking good out there.

Comment

Tyler was definitely looking stellar on track, absolutely glued to the clipping points on every run. It wasn't until the runs against Rhys that he looked threatened, and - well - that's because it's Rhys Freaking Millen, the Chuck Norris of Drifting.

Good Luck to RSR at Sears Point, and hope that every one has stellar weekend there.

Comment

Nice!

The was a great clip. Nice work on the slow motion...nice touch!

Comment

Originally posted by Octagon
                  Tyler was definitely looking stellar on track, absolutely glued to the clipping points on every run. It wasn't until the runs against Rhys that he looked threatened, and - well - that's because it's Rhys Freaking Millen, the Chuck Norris of Drifting.

Good Luck to RSR at Sears Point, and hope that every one has stellar weekend there.
                  yes, in that video he hit nearly all of the clipping pints perfect. lol @ Chuck norris

Comment

It was a great weekend for us! I had a blast running against everyone. Its good to be back and the RS-R Honda S2k was on it all weekend. Can't wait for Sonoma, which is my home track.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler McQuarrie
                      It was a great weekend for us! I had a blast running against everyone. Its good to be back and the RS-R Honda S2k was on it all weekend. Can't wait for Sonoma, which is my home track.
                      change your avatar.lol

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                        change your avatar.lol
                        I'm such a slacker!

Comment

Working...
                        X