Swedish 700bhp driftcar.... check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish 700bhp driftcar.... check it out

This Superbird in beeing finnish as we speak - it will have its first run in the hands om Samuel Hubbinette (we hope) in 2 weeks time - at a new event called - Extreme Festival of Speed in the middle of Sweden in a town called Vasteras near our capital Stockholm.

I will be filming it all - so expect a long video shortly after the event

Regards /
    .............Kristian
    Attached Files

more pics...
    Attached Files

Comment

Can't wait to see that thing in action. Looks good!

Comment

that thing is gonna drift?
        bahaha! gotta see it in action

Comment

jhahahahahahha I so have to see that thing on the track!!

Comment

he is going to drift a car on race slicks, that sits on the ground, with a drive shaft open to the cockpit that could kill him. this is kinda wierd. that certainly needs a change of at least tires before it could drift.... oh, and how do the front wheels turn, that thing can't have very much steering angle.

i guess this is just a joke or something.

Comment

well guys - in the pis the car is not finnish yet.

perhaps you guys could save the negative remarks until you se it on film ey ?

steering angle is more than 50 degrees

weight is minimal & the power is there..

Comment

not being negative, it just looks like a circle track specific car. the steering angle looks extremely impeeded by the front fender design, the tires are huge slicks, ect. it looks like a tube frame circle track car basically... am i wrong? it even looks like it has easily accessible height adjustable suspension so you can fine adjust it to go in one direction better, just by runing the top of the assembly with a torque wrench. good luck with it though....

Comment

Originally posted by aaronlosey
                  not being negative, it just looks like a circle track specific car. the steering angle looks extremely impeeded by the front fender design, the tires are huge slicks, ect. it looks like a tube frame circle track car basically... am i wrong? it even looks like it has easily accessible height adjustable suspension so you can fine adjust it to go in one direction better, just by runing the top of the assembly with a torque wrench. good luck with it though....

I just before your post commented that the car is not yet finnished in the pics - & you keep commenting the tires.

THESE TIRES WILL NOT BE USED ALRIGHT !

Comment

lol, i understand the tires won't be used, thats pretty obvious, but i still keep saying its a circle track car : )

really, good luck with it, i want to see it do well, its just funny your showing us a circle track car. circle track people would laugh equally as much if i showed them my drift 350z and said i was going to take it to a circle track.... which i have, and it was alot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronlosey
                      lol, i understand the tires won't be used, thats pretty obvious, but i still keep saying its a circle track car : )

really, good luck with it, i want to see it do well, its just funny your showing us a circle track car. circle track people would laugh equally as much if i showed them my drift 350z and said i was going to take it to a circle track.... which i have, and it was alot of fun.

Just wondering how you can say its an "circle track car" - when the car has been built in Sweden to these specs ?
                      The car is also beeing build to run the german roadtrack - Nurburgring at the lowest possible times. But i did not mention thisc ause i did not think you guys would be intressted.

K

Comment

Don't get too upset Kristian. It's just that most of the tuning parts for an american car of that vintage are derived from the "Circle track" area. That's only due to the fact that those cars are raced heavily in that fashion. I think it's pretty cool. Once it's finished it should be a beast. Besides, it's an American car, what do any of these guys know anyway, right?

(you know, that's probably why he figured some of us might want to see it...)

Comment

That thing would look so awesome sideways. It would defenitely be something I've never seen before.

Comment

I am sure it will be a fun car and fast as hell only problem is most sanctioning drift bodies wont allow tube chassis cars. Good luck with the project!

Comment

damn, that thing looks like it would be awesome to see flyin around sideways. dropped that low to the ground it looks real badass. its huge in dimensions and wheelbase tho, so i hope the course its on is pretty wide-open

Comment

Working...
                              X