ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new project...a long road to still go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new project...a long road to still go.

Heres my new project car. Its a SOHC se 1990 240sx. It will have the generic sr20det swap(maby) and lots of goodies to go with it my first upgrades as of right now are the tires, suspension and some brembo cross drilled slotted rotors with mean green brakes..if the deal goes through.
    I added a sirius equpiied radio for DD and late night drifting. Yes I know it needs a drop and has holes in the trunk

i think you should paint the roof black, and make the top half look ninja stealth.

Comment

no one else? shi.t u can tell me u hate it for all i care hah. I give this project a year year total build time starting next month on it.

Comment

Do you go off roading with that thing? LOL

Comment

aww burn lol..

Comment

whats up with the fenders

Comment

I was just kidding. It should look good when you get suspension. Plan on changing out the wheels?

Comment

hopefully by the end it will look nothing like ti does now...except the whie paint, Ilove white. ohh and the fenders had that ugly chrome trim stuff so the last guy took it off and painted it all crappy.

Comment

why not just use the 350z, its a better drift car anyways.

Comment

sold that car back in 04...besides I never got to build my old 240 so thats what im gonna do with this one

Comment

i like those wheels. what kind are they?

Comment

Working...
                      X