my project, been doing some work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my project, been doing some work.

this is my 86 sr5 that i got for $50. ive posted pics before, but here are some updated ones.

sexy side shot.
    Attached Files

completely gutted interior, ready for cage.
    Attached Files

Comment

and the beast going in her. when done will be a carburated, peripheral ported monster with a rev limit around 12k
      Attached Files

Comment

hey man take the periphrial to about 13 14 K they run awesome i had one in my FC

Comment

im not a big fan of putting engines form differant car manufacturers in differant brand cars e.g. (nissan)sr20det in a (Honda)dc2

but its your car do what you want.
          Last edited by BL1TZ_W1NG; 02-05-2004, 10:53 AM.

Comment

well Bl1tz, dont get me wrong. i am not a big fan of the redneck swaps like a chevrolet 350 in EVERYTHING you get your hands on. The reason i chose the 13b, was because of the weight. now, i know the 4ag doesnt weigh much, but you arent gonna pull 300+hp out of it for as little as i can this 13b. this isnt my first car to build. When i build them, i have specific goals i want to reach, so i chose the motor, car, suspension, tires, etc. all according to how i want the car to function.

driftin180... man i just remembered... your dad is the one i talked to about the peripheral port. hahahahaa, thats funny. i dont think you know me that well though, but we talked on im once or twice, i am HayabusaWarrior on AIM. my business partner, Godfather(greg), told me that you had some badass rotary and so thats how this stuff with wanting a peripheral port motor started.

Comment

such is the power of the rotory engine. i dint mean to insult you its just im a bit of a pureitan(sp?) when it comes to engine swaps

hay you could always put in a 2jz JOKE

Comment

what are you going to do to the rearend so you dont shredd your axles like string cheese?

Comment

I think your idea is awe inspiring. I am jealous and think it is going to be super. Please keep us posted of your success's. Man that thing is gonna freaking rock.

Comment

rotaries in Corollas are sick, there are a few in my area

Comment

way back when before the site went down there was a 86 coupe with a 20b pushin 600hp that fuker moooooved.

Comment

hell yeah guys. i am looking for about 300hp out of the peripheral ported N/A 13b. with the car weighing in around 1000lbs, it should haul some serious arse. not too mention be pretty stout seeing as how a buddy of mine owns a cryo shop... can you say cryoed EVERYTHING! haha, i can and i just said it. anyway, ill deffinately keep you guys posted. thanks for the interest.

ps. i should have the car running by June. that will prolly be before its been ported and cryoed though, only because i am trying to make a track meet at Hallet, but after the meet, itll be torn apart and become my dream motor.

Comment

Dude this sounds jaw dropping. Do keep us all posted on its progress. Where do you live? if its in So cal you should bring it to one of the drift days..

Comment

Where do you live?

i live in NW Arkansas

Comment

nah im out in california. But your project really intreges me. Its an awesome idea really.

Comment

Working...
                              X