NiCK HOGAN CRASHES VIPER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
    Just because they can set foot in a S-chassis and drive better doesn't mean they like it better. Or maybe they don't have the money to develop an s-chassis to the point their corolla is at. At the end of the day it's all about having fun, if the driver has more fun in a corolla than an S-chassis, that just might be a reason they have one instead of an S-chassis.
    i feel you on the "having fun" part, and as some compete as a challenge and have fun, they are still ALL trying to win, keep that in mind!

im not here to start any wars, but no one should try and "prick" someone into being quiet, this is a forum, all are welcome to share opinions....

Comment

Originally posted by s15driftking
      i feel you on the "having fun" part, and as some compete as a challenge and have fun, they are still ALL trying to win, keep that in mind!

im not here to start any wars, but no one should try and "prick" someone into being quiet, this is a forum, all are welcome to share opinions....
      my last competition my goal was to do better then last time, not win.

Comment

^^^ thats sweet man, its always good to push yourself!!

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood
          You need to come out and hang out with real grassroots drifters especially the cali guys, its a very close knit group. Plus it would be great to get some tandem practice. I know I would love to chase down that big viper with my ka I am pretty sure my entrance speed at most tracks would be on par at least most WSIR tracks Especially htm. Good luck and hope to see you out at some real events instead of just private practice sessions.
          how about you do your own thing and stop worrying about other people? just an Idea.

Grassroots? like from the 70's? I've never heard of you. This is coming from a guy whom drives a stock automatic sohc s13 to work.

Instead of telling other people what to do, its doing it better and improving that matters and leads to success.
          Last edited by walperstyle; 08-16-2006, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by walperstyle
            Grassroots? like from the 70's? I've never heard of you.
            in his defense, he did get his provisional FD license this year ...

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
              in his defense, he did get his provisional FD license this year ...
              Thats what I'm getting at, why defend and attack? meh, online society. I work at a bank, sorry for being 'boring' and 'not with it'

edit: just thought the situation was coming off as if he was putting him down.
              Last edited by walperstyle; 08-16-2006, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by walperstyle
                how about you do your own thing and stop worrying about other people? just an Idea.

Grassroots? like from the 70's? I've never heard of you. This is coming from a guy whom drives a stock automatic sohc s13 to work.

Instead of telling other people what to do, its doing it better and improving that matters and leads to success.

I didnt see any commands in there, sure sounded to me like he was giving him advice so pople would like him more.

and I dont understand why it matters or not if youve heard of him.

Comment

Hey Nick, i see you moved to Miami, come check out our local forums at www.SFLdrifters.com. you should also attend some of the Florida events, OSW, DG trials OCC event, Ter tech events ETC.

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                    I didnt see any commands in there, sure sounded to me like he was giving him advice so pople would like him more.
                    and I dont understand why it matters or not if youve heard of him.
                    Yeah I suppose I read it differently then what was intended. Practice makes perfecto.

Comment

• Originally posted by walperstyle
                      Thats what I'm getting at, why defend and attack? meh, online society. I work at a bank, sorry for being 'boring' and 'not with it'

edit: just thought the situation was coming off as if he was putting him down.
                      For someone telling me I attecked Nick H. you are pretty hypocritical, I tried very hard to not attack him because it wasnt my intention, everything I said was truth and suggestive not attacking and degrading. Thanks for the defense guys, I stand by what I said its a grassroots form of motorsports at the moment and if he doesnt want to be flamed by people that have invested quite a bit of their life into the sport then he should come around and hang out with local drifters. I know I have made so many sacrafices so I can drive and I drive a stock motor ka s14 not anything to write home about but I think some would agree I do alright in my car. Its about driver skill, determination, and style. Its a sport that you really need to practice and drive a lot of different tracks to make a mark because when you only run one track its easy to get good and run the correct line but a good drifter can adapt quickly and run the good line on the 3-4 try. Its so much about personality and style and thats what I love about the sport. All I am saying is lets see some of that personality at local events instead of jumping right in head first into "Pro" Comp. I have been drifting for just over 2 years I am about 99% self taught (never had an instructor in car) and I wish I would have waited another season to try out and I actually recieved a license. Experience is key end of discussion I dont even know why this thread is still open.

Comment

• I say everyone starts somewhere. You can't drift without crashing. I don't care who you are. He'll get better, and he'll learn even faster in the drift tuned 500+hp Viper. I would rather start in an S13 chasiss or an AE86, but thats just me.

p.s. That crash wasnt entirly his fualt. If you noticed he understeered into the wall. The car looks like it needs to be tuned for drifting more.

Comment

• Nick Hogan is Hulk Hogan's son.

Comment

• Originally posted by soultron
                            Nick Hogan is Hulk Hogan's son.
                            quotingquotingquoting

Comment

• Originally posted by NHDrifter
                              I say everyone starts somewhere. You can't drift without crashing. I don't care who you are. He'll get better, and he'll learn even faster in the drift tuned 500+hp Viper. I would rather start in an S13 chasiss or an AE86, but thats just me.

p.s. That crash wasnt entirly his fualt. If you noticed he understeered into the wall. The car looks like it needs to be tuned for drifting more.

if he understeered into the wall, thats definitely his fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by NHDrifter
                                yah that car sucks, its just leading formula drift points right now, probably not good for drifting at all.

*rolls eyes*

Comment

Working...
                                X