Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (JUST IN) NICK HOGAN (INTERVIEW) By ALEX PFEIFFER

<p>
    <embed width="320" height="281" src="http://www.driftingvideoclips2.com/NICK_HOGAN-1.wmv"></p>
    Please wait 1-3 minutes for this video to stream.

DOWNLOAD OPTION
    (Download Instuctions)-RIGHT CLICK on the Trailer Link
    -select "SAVE TARGET AS"

WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER (Version 9-10 Prefered)

http://driftingvideoclips2.com/NICK_HOGAN-1.wmv

Originally posted by INFO
    Please wait 1-3 minutes for this video to stream.

DOWNLOAD OPTION
    (Download Instuctions)-RIGHT CLICK on the Trailer Link
    -select "SAVE TARGET AS"

WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER (Version 9-10 Prefered)

http://driftingvideoclips2.com/NICK_HOGAN-1.wmv
    Glad to see him being a good sport and keeping it profesional in the interview.

Comment

Best of luck to him.

Comment

hes good at interviews ha

Comment

keep it up Nick, everyone has crashed at some point.

Comment

he'll get it down eventually...

Comment

No worries Nick!
              A drifter that hasn't crashed hasn't pushed it!
              It happens to the best of them so get back on the saddle and ride it out!

Comment

Nick is definately a humble person, and he is trying his hardest to progress. I was there that day and he only had 3 runs in the daytime before they had to take the car back to Ontario to get fixed. Shawn Carlson was working pretty quickly to get it back on track. I don't know how many times Nick has driven the viper, but I don't think it is too many and he's doing a decent job for not too much experience with the car. I'm also glad to see that he's out there just like everyone else. I don't he should get special treatment in any way because of who his father is. He's already pretty lucky in that he had a car to use, as well as a full trailer and pit crew. Good luck Nick.

Comment

im sorry, but the s14s arent nearly as prepared as a dodge prepped viper. yes i have ridden with sam and he makes it seem like the car could drift itself, but then again ive been around the s14s and they arent THAT prepared. I have a hard time believing that the Viper isnt easier to drive then a run of the mill prepared S14. Next time Im over at Glen's, Ill get some pics of the S14s.

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86
                    im sorry, but the s14s arent nearly as prepared as a dodge prepped viper. yes i have ridden with sam and he makes it seem like the car could drift itself, but then again ive been around the s14s and they arent THAT prepared. I have a hard time believing that the Viper isnt easier to drive then a run of the mill prepared S14. Next time Im over at Glen's, Ill get some pics of the S14s.

see hers the thing. s14's are one of the easyest cars in the world to drift... so that statment really did not mean much to me.

Comment

Originally posted by drifterd
                      see hers the thing. s14's are one of the easyest cars in the world to drift... so that statment really did not mean much to me.

i <3 engrish

Comment

Working...
                      X