NM Drift Group - ProAm Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM Drift Group - ProAm Houston

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=4787163676552637318&hl=en"> </embed>

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...63676552637318

is that part of the cage that goes between your knees and the dash? if so that looks like it's going to shatter your knees in an accident.

Comment

I dig the new paint schemes!

Comment

Originally posted by conspire
        is that part of the cage that goes between your knees and the dash? if so that looks like it's going to shatter your knees in an accident.
        That cage is probably one of the best one I've seen in a 240sx.

Comment

u suck

im sorry but u guys really suck

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo241

Who are you again?

I'm excited! I got my first hater! Maby Sam will let me drive the viper next.
            Last edited by BenR; 08-15-2006, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Dear Nismo241, I have a suggestion...... STFU. Don't say dumb stuff like that. You don't event know who your talking to. + why then are you going to be apoligetic about it? It makes you sound like your better? F-ing doubt that.

NM drift group kicks major axe.

Ben & Gary are the shizzle. You guys rock like always....!

P.S. I'll put you right into the wall!!

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14
                Dear Nismo241, I have a suggestion...... STFU. Don't say dumb stuff like that. You don't event know who your talking to. + why then are you going to be apoligetic about it? It makes you sound like your better? F-ing doubt that.

NM drift group kicks major axe.

Ben & Gary are the shizzle. You guys rock like always....!

P.S. I'll put you right into the wall!!
                First off I left my account signed on at the shop and someone posted that yesterday...secondly, who am I? I am the head tech at a shop who competes in Formula D, we don't need to be making videos like this, we're already licensed in formula D. I have my opinions on these guys, I've seen better, people that work here IMO are better, I wouldnt come out and straight say they suck, but I wasn't impressed.

PS, put me into a wall on any track and I'd burn your car down on the spot.

Comment

I wish you and your team, and your driver the best of luck in Formula D.

Comment

Originally posted by BenR
                    I wish you and your team, and your driver the best of luck in Formula D.

Same to you, are you guys competing next year?

Comment

haha... Hey look who's all nicey nice now! See Everyone loves NM driftgoup.
                      Creating more NM drift group(ies) one at a time.

nismo241 - LOL...your a manager at a shop.... sweet. I own a shop. We have Many D1/FD Cars. And licenses too. I just don't need to thump my chest about it.

I'll be sure to use the "I left my self logged in and Spiderman came in and posted on my account" excuse next time I say something dumb.

PS. If you burn my car up (that won't be the first time it's been on fire) I'm going to piss in your gas tank

Comment

Omfg Rofl Hands Down To Akuma!!!! :d

Lol

Comment

First off I left my account signed on at the shop and someone posted that yesterday...secondly, who am I? I am the head tech at a shop who competes in Formula D, we don't need to be making videos like this, we're already licensed in formula D. I have my opinions on these guys, I've seen better, people that work here IMO are better, I wouldnt come out and straight say they suck, but I wasn't impressed.

PS, put me into a wall on any track and I'd burn your car down on the spot.
                          Its people like you that make me hate FD. I love how the first comeback out of your mouth is "we don't need to be making videos like this, we're already licensed in formula D"

Get off your high pony for a second and remember what drifting is all about. ITs cool and all that you have a license.....im sure the 16yr old boys/girls will envy you. NM runs a pretty tight group. I doubt this video was made to say "look at us we are drift monsters....everyone bowdown"

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14
                            haha... Hey look who's all nicey nice now! See Everyone loves NM driftgoup.
                            Creating more NM drift group(ies) one at a time.

nismo241 - LOL...your a manager at a shop.... sweet. I own a shop. We have Many D1/FD Cars. And licenses too. I just don't need to thump my chest about it.

I'll be sure to use the "I left my self logged in and Spiderman came in and posted on my account" excuse next time I say something dumb.

PS. If you burn my car up (that won't be the first time it's been on fire) I'm going to piss in your gas tank

YOu're the one who asked who I was...I told you, don't jump down my throat because I answered your question. By your standard, you're thumping your chest about it as well, and like I said I'm the tech at the shop here not the manager. Why wouldn't I be anything but nice to them?

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
                              Omfg Rofl Hands Down To Akuma!!!! :d

Lol
                              nuff said.

Once again BIG PROPS TO NMDG!!!!

Look forward toward seing you out at the new home of Drift Buffet.

Comment

Working...
                              X