Turbos for SR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbos for SR

What are some good turbos for an SR20DET/CA18DET for drifting, want to attain a mild 350hp.

go look at the D1 spec car's that should give you a good idea

Comment

Yea i have but they mostly have differnt types and I cant fine them anywhere. dose any one kno where to find the ones that they use on drift cars most of those they dont sell here in america because theyre not smog approved
      Last edited by sliintent; 02-07-2004, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sliintent
        Yea i have but they mostly have differnt types and I cant fine them anywhere. dose any one kno where to find the ones that they use on drift cars most of those they dont sell here in america because theyre not smog approved
        dude..when i do my turbo upgrade, its either s15 like we talked about or a used jdm one from jspec or rinkya...Who cares about smog? Not I.

Comment

what the hell?

where are the moderators at?

this belongs in the technical section.

Comment

most drifters in japan just go with an s-14 or s-15 turbine if thay have a red top the s-14 bolts right on to the stock man. thats what i ran in japan it was a good turbin and reliable for drifting.

Comment

um you can get a turbo from jspec.com or go to hks's site they have parts and turbos for the sr20

Comment

Working...
              X