AE86 "Bloodline" kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86 "Bloodline" kit

anyone see this yet? It's the j-blood kit except American and cheaper. I'd probably get it if its not fiberglass. I wonder how the fitment is.

Last edited by WildSe7en; 02-07-2004, 06:48 AM.

I think that the kit looks really nice. I'm not a big fan of them, but this one doesnt look too bad.

Comment

yeah, thats nice. even better when painted the same color as the car though....lol

Comment

where's the j-blood chevette stuff?
        huh? huh?

oh right, there isn't any.

Comment

im not a big fan of look-a-likey kits. i'd rather give my money to the people who spent months disigning it rather then some @ss wipes who just rip off some poor peeps ideas

Comment

If you have the money to afford not to be thrifty then more power to you.

Soultron - if you really want a body kit, I could make one for you on the cheap...

-MR

Comment

Is that hood just painted flat black?

Doesn't look CF to me...

-MR

Comment

yea CF is really glossy...alot of RICERS paint the hood black to make it look like CF...

Comment

thats not cf, and dont support immations.

Comment

im with chas i dont support imitations

Comment

I dont like imitations either, but painting the hood black on a race car has a purpose, the black color doesen't reflect the sun so you won' t get blinded by it.

Racers and enthusiasts have been paiting there hoods black waaaay before CF was invented (or atleast avalible to the public)

Comment

Gloss black paint is the shinest color on the gamma ray spectrum,

The idea behind painting hoods black is beyond me, but i know that black shows all dings, dents and blemishes, that is why its the hardest color to paint (correctly). Back in the days they use to go down the line and choose the straightest and best aligned car on the production line to be painted black, back when my grandpa ran his bodyshop they sprayed every car two coats of black lacquer to make sure the car is straight.

So if you've spent weeks making your body look good... and want to show it off, do it with the cheapest priced color of all...black...unless your car is in crappy shape then dont bother.

Comment

have u guys ever thought that he painted it because he had to replace the hood and it was another color. Spray painted black primer. BTW, seeing that drifters bust up their bumpers anyways... cheaper is better for bumpers to me. i wouldnt want to pay for a real jblood kit and bust it up. I would feel bad cause of the money and the fact that it is a hard to get jblood.

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                            yea CF is really glossy...alot of RICERS paint the hood black to make it look like CF...
                            Not all CF is shiny though, usually just parts that are meant to be seen like hoods etc

Comment

Working...
                            X