Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Photographs] NASCAR vs. D1

Here are my pics:

3rd Panorama (i have it linked instead of displaying b/c its messes up this page)
    Last edited by Chock; 09-01-2006, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

great pics..keep them coming!

Comment

Heya, you happen to have higher res pics you could post in a ZIP file?
            They would make some great wallpaper especially the panoramic ones.

Comment

Thanks FD3S_pilot

Fiver2, Yes i could but i don't really want to... Simply b/c the majority of those pics were all shot at a really high ISO #, makiing them very pixalated and grainy. If you saw them at a bigger resolution the pixilation and graininess will be waaay more noticable and gross. Then the panormaic pics are kinda sloppy b/c i rushed them so i could get them up asap, therefore you can see where i stitched the pics together. If I made them bigger, the imperfections would be a lot more noticable.
              Basicly they wouldn't make very good wallpapers. BUUUUTT if you still really want them... i could do that for some of them... PM me.

Comment

Nice pictures! Got any more pics of that Silver VRT 350Z? Thats my car, but I wasn't there to take my own pictures. Thanks!

Comment

Got any more shots of the Drifting NASCAR? Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by 350ZNV
                    Nice pictures! Got any more pics of that Silver VRT 350Z? Thats my car, but I wasn't there to take my own pictures. Thanks!
                    Yes, PM me w/ your email.

Originally posted by FireEmblem62
                    Got any more shots of the Drifting NASCAR? Haha.
                    Thats the best I have. He only did a couple laps and the few drifts that he did do weren't held very long before he spun. So that made it kind of hard to catch... haha

Comment

thanks for the pics much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                      X