Speed Channel Flipout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Channel Flipout

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MTUyNzE3"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MTUyNzE3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

not sure exactly when this came out but enjoy

omfg thats funny

Comment

That's awesome!
      I mean he's paid to voice his opinion and that's what he does, but that was perfect.
      Everybody else can call in and b1tc4 it was his turn, Yeah Dave!

He loves speed, that's the bottom line!

Comment

still too much gdamn nascar...

Comment

i rated this thread at excellent

Comment

I knew it would happen, I just didn't think it would be this soon.

The dawn of a new era is upon us..behold the emergence of...Evil Dave..

May all *bleep*heads cower in fear

Comment

I still say Dave Dispain for President!

Comment

omg omg omg omg omg that was freekin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

We'll miss you Dave.

Comment

finally!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Rofl!!!!!!!

Comment

That was completely awsome.

Finally the guy sticks up for himself.

Reminds me of the OT sections of some select forums

Comment

Originally posted by mk3mann
                          Finally the guy sticks up for himself.

wth is he sticking up for? i dont get it... if they get so many complaints that there is too much nascar on speed... then why dont they do somthin about it ffs instead of bitching at us for bitching that there's too much gdamn nascar. this makes me want to write them or call them because this lil outburst may prevent people from voicing thier opinion. and just for the record... i like nascar, but i dont like it being FORCED in my face all the gdamn time. speed channel is our only dedicated motorsports channel and it really pisses me off that we are getting yelled at for wanting variety!!!!!!!!!!!!

ffs....

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDrifter
                            wth is he sticking up for? i dont get it... if they get so many complaints that there is too much nascar on speed... then why dont they do somthin about it ffs instead of bitching at us for bitching that there's too much gdamn nascar. this makes me want to write them or call them because this lil outburst may prevent people from voicing thier opinion. and just for the record... i like nascar, but i dont like it being FORCED in my face all the gdamn time. speed channel is our only dedicated motorsports channel and it really pisses me off that we are getting yelled at for wanting variety!!!!!!!!!!!!

ffs....
                            Well the reason why David got ticked off is because people call HIS show to complain to HIM about it like its his fault.

Yeah its a good place to voice your opinions but eventually the dude is going to get sick of it. Like Dave Chappelle said "It's not that Im not open..but send that sh*t through the proper channels...pick your spots!"

Comment

So like he dont care about nascar either to much..

Comment

Working...
                              X