ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the first Video Drift Competition! (VDC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow... the more I watch the vids the slower they look..

that clip of me is comming in at about 65mph... looks like im hittin 30mph tops haha.

wish i brought good tires rather than those no grip ones i had..

thanks for postin those up Dave!

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

shimos
        They got through. So sorry for the slow bandwith, Its my home COX cable connection. They throttle the incoming datas. anways. Thank you!

Comment

Okay. I have MATTO and Shimos entry. Afterwork I will transfer them over to the main FTP site. Well it doesn't really matter, its the same connection. So it's still slow

Sorry, I dont exactly have the $ to buy a faster bandwith. I need that for my FC! he he.. I'll post my vid soon. Just need to get my CAM mount and a couple friends free time

Comment

Crash drive give us a teaser

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
              Crash drive give us a teaser
              Of my car? Ha ha.. I'll get that PIC.

I need a damn CAM ha ha

Comment

this link has nothing in it... ftp://68.101.167.248/upload/
                this link has something in it... ftp://68.101.167.248/
                which one do we upload to?

EDIT:
                ah man cant u upload them to an http site so we can d load them ourselves? it takes forever to freakin load a video.

EDIT #2: never mind u can right click and select copy and then paste to ur desktop.

Comment

what codec ya'll got.. i can't seem to see any picture i just hear the sound on the vidz uploaded

Comment

Originally posted by amature
                    what codec ya'll got.. i can't seem to see any picture i just hear the sound on the vidz uploaded
                    I think most are sending it MPEG. I do prefer DIXV because its a smaller file. Thanks.

Comment

I have a digital camera that i can take small videos with. I beleive it is AVI format, but not DivX encoding or anything. Is that all right? I hope so cuz thats all i have. Will try to get something up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                        this link has nothing in it... ftp://68.101.167.248/upload/
                        this link has something in it... ftp://68.101.167.248/
                        which one do we upload to?

EDIT:
                        ah man cant u upload them to an http site so we can d load them ourselves? it takes forever to freakin load a video.

EDIT #2: never mind u can right click and select copy and then paste to ur desktop.
                        The link that says, "UPLOAD" that's where you upload. The main site, will all of the video will be at. the UPLOAD is just there to upload all of the vids.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott
                          I have a digital camera that i can take small videos with. I beleive it is AVI format, but not DivX encoding or anything. Is that all right? I hope so cuz thats all i have. Will try to get something up soon.
                          Yeah. That's cool!

Thanks.

Comment

Mine also captures avi. vids I'll try and get one tomorrow if everythings cool after some repairs/upgrades to my drive shaft.

180's not a prob

Full drifts I don't know.

Comment

If your having problems veiwing vids just download this Windows Direct X update.

Direct X download

Comment

lol remember this?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X