No announcement yet.

(HIGH-RESOLUTION) FORMULA D Irwindale VIDEO CLIP (2 CRASHES + Highlights) #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (HIGH-RESOLUTION) FORMULA D Irwindale VIDEO CLIP (2 CRASHES + Highlights) #1

<p>
    <embed width="640" height="520" src="http://www.driftingvideoclips2.com/FD_Irwindale_06_2-1.wmv"></p>
    Please wait 3-7 minutes for this video to stream.

DOWNLOAD OPTION
    (Download Instuctions)-RIGHT CLICK on the Trailer Link
    -select "SAVE TARGET AS"
    http://www.driftingvideoclips2.com/F...ale_06_2-1.wmv

WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER (Version 9-10 Prefered)

Make sure that you watch the VERY END.

You got this movie cleared with FD, right?

it was my understanding that no video could be taken during tandems, due to the G4 agreement... i wouldn't want you getting in trouble...

Comment

Seriously?

Comment

Beats the sh|t out of G4's coverage, though...

Comment

We had permission from G4 and Formula D.

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
          You got this movie cleared with FD, right?

it was my understanding that no video could be taken during tandems, due to the G4 agreement... i wouldn't want you getting in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by GBC View Post
            Seriously?
            Yea, seriously. I assisted someone with a dvd this summer, and they were looking to run some b-roll on some Formula D drivers as well as do some interviews in the pits. They wanted to do everything legitimately, and applied for credentials for the event. They were granted them, but with some rules:

- Filming was allowed on Friday and saturday up through drivers introductions, but absolutely no filming was allowed for the tandem event. I can't remember whether podium was included or not...

- All video which was gathered must be labeled as "courtesy G4 TV" in the DVD.

- Before the DVD can be released, a copy must be sent to G4 for screening to ensure that the rules were followed.

I believe there was also a clause stating that if G4 wants to use any of the video footage for their own purpose, that they can ask for it and it has to be given up.

Some special groups have different contracts (news outlets are granted more access to video, although most just run tandem footage from practice. Also, teams like mopar are given different access). But for the most part, this was the rule (I spoke with a few other companies who echoed the same experience with G4 at other events). That's why there were big bold letters in the media confirmation which said "NO VIDEO ALLOWED UNLESS THIS REQUEST HAS BEEN APPROVED BY G4TV"

Comment

Working...
            X