Clear All

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
    not all of us rock primer paint jobs, mr. cool guy
    okay.

and?

I sure don't rock a primer paint job.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
      brian is just bent at the world. He can't buy style if it was on sale at walmart. don't mind him

um, okay.

I'm glad you have some kind of personal problem with me.
      I never did anything to you but I have an idea of what is going on here... and if my idea is right, oh god...

You're right though, I can't buy style.
      My car just looks like a big piece of crap.
      That is why I am taking it all apart and selling it.

Comment

So are those fenders heavier than frp fenders...?
        Not sure but they are light.

Needs to be lowered.

Rims are whack.

I hate CF that's unpainted especially a whole front in.
        god that thing is ugly.
        Thanks for your opinion.

Comment

I love S3 magazine. Great pics!
          However, the fact that your sponsor owns part of the mag certainly didnt hurt your chances for getting in the mag.
          no kidding? So does Cody still have ownership in it or is his still just the art director? (I don't get to talk to those guys much anymore). Any why did Cooper Tires make the final call?
          Personally... I like the car. Its one of the best projects to come out of THP.
          I'm glad you like S3 it is a cool mag. The pics are great. However Tophat doesn't have anything to do with S3 and the only car that Tophat sponsors belongs to Marcos Ruiz. Check Marcos out at the next Drift Fury tearing it up. I don't know if Cody has stake in the mag or not. Let me say he was not entered in this Cooper tires thing. He couldn't do that. The car is in the mag because it won a contest put on by S3 and Cooper. I'm glad you like the car. That was what this thread was for. I don't know why you felt you had to add the rest. Anyway thanks.

Comment

I can't believe how many REALLY ugly 240s have been featured in magazines lately. It is insane.
            okay.
            and?
            I sure don't rock a primer paint job.
            um, okay.

I'm glad you have some kind of personal problem with me.
            I never did anything to you but I have an idea of what is going on here... and if my idea is right, oh god...

You're right though, I can't buy style.
            My car just looks like a big piece of crap.
            That is why I am taking it all apart and selling it.
            Thanks for your opinion. That last post sounds like it came from a soap opera or something though.

Comment

primer paint jobs are *Censored**Censored**Censored* as well.

im not digging the cheapo wheels and unpainted carbon fenders..i can deal with the hood, but not the fenders.

but hey, everyone's taste is different.
              Thanks for your opinion. Just curious why it is okay to have a nonpainted carbon hood but not the fenders. The gray paint matches the carbon fiber pretty well bare. Thanks again.

Comment

not all of us rock primer paint jobs, mr. cool guy
                brian is just bent at the world. He can't buy style if it was on sale at walmart. don't mind him
                Thanks Slapshot.

Comment

i can dig it. it doesnt need sideskirts n sh!t. it looks lik3 it means business. as for the wheels... what the f*ck is wrong with you people saying they are ugly? *smack upside ur head*

how wide are those meats out back?
                  Thanks

The rear wheels are 9.5 inches wide and the tires are 265/35 18

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoad Racing View Post
                    no kidding? So does Cody still have ownership in it or is his still just the art director? (I don't get to talk to those guys much anymore). Any why did Cooper Tires make the final call?
                    Personally... I like the car. Its one of the best projects to come out of THP.
                    Yea Cody is still a part of it. Jonathon and some private guy have the rest.

But Robert, forum hacks will always be trash talkers. It's better than any of the crap they attempt to drive so I wouldn't worry about what a few retards on the forum say.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post
                      Yea Cody is still a part of it. Jonathon and some private guy have the rest.

But Robert, forum hacks will always be trash talkers. It's better than any of the crap they attempt to drive so I wouldn't worry about what a few retards on the forum say.
                      You retarded fock.

He ask what we thought about it and I gave my opinion.

The *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing car is shitty and it looks like *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Unpainted CF are not cool especially a goddamn fender. Oh let me guess, its lighter right? Get the fock outta here.

Those wheels are hideous, reminds me of 1999 when you find wheels at the junkyard, rock them cause that's the only thing you can find.

You can 4x4 with that car.

and I've never seen such a tacky s15 conversion.

now go kill yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                        You retarded fock.

He ask what we thought about it and I gave my opinion.

The *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing car is shitty and it looks like *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Unpainted CF are not cool especially a goddamn fender. Oh let me guess, its lighter right? Get the fock outta here.

Those wheels are hideous, reminds me of 1999 when you find wheels at the junkyard, rock them cause that's the only thing you can find.

You can 4x4 with that car.

and I've never seen such a tacky s15 conversion.

now go kill yourself.
                        Lol the kids are getting pissT in here.

Comment

closed ...

Comment

Working...
                          X