ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRIFT FURY (VIDEO) Draw your own conclusion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT FURY (VIDEO) Draw your own conclusion.

<embed src="http://www.video.csramotorsports.com/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=bdb69e2a-50b4-4ed1-8173-987f00d51007" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Watch this vid. Its kind of long (about 15mins long). Pay close attention to the photographer's location at the 7:16 - 7:49 marks. You may also want to notice the drivers/cars on track during that time.

discuss.

Meh, shooting is worth the risk.
    If you get hit, you get hit.

Comment

Hmm was that a prescribed safe area? I highly doubt it. If he was in the wrong area he was in the wrong correct?

The only idiot besides him was the guy shooting this film, I always love it when people behind the camera call others who are out there trying pieces of crap. Makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by HighKnob View Post
        <embed src="http://www.video.csramotorsports.com/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=bdb69e2a-50b4-4ed1-8173-987f00d51007" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Watch this vid. Its kind of long (about 15mins long). Pay close attention to the photographer's location at the 7:16 - 7:49 marks. You may also want to notice the drivers/cars on track during that time.

discuss.

1st off why do you only have 1 post?

2nd off that moron was standing right near the clipping point, note nobody else was over there as you werent suppost to be there.

people break rules, but its kinda cute how you make a new screename to post this whoever you are. if your trying to make a positive impact post it on importatlanta or something where df staff hangs out. i could make a millino threads of unsafe video and stuff from events, but instead i just post it on their own forum or send it to them on aim so maybe they can see something they didnt see at the event since they were more than likely busy doing something like most organizers are during an event.

1 star thread. at least find some video that doesnt cut off my run at the end.

Comment

its good to see Dido and his m3 havent seen or heard from that car in awhile.
          and as far as the camera guy getting hit they are taking a risk to get shots they should know that if you get to close that someone might/will screw up and they could/will get hit. and i agree about if your in the stand dont say that there car is a pos or they suck. i dont see them out there doing it.

Comment

it's cool to have nice pictures and all, but why stand in a spot like THAT? That's just stupid.

and it's really distracting to the drivers...add those two together.

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost View Post
              but why stand in a spot like THAT? That's just stupid. .
              besides the blatantly apparent notion that nobody was suppost to be over there (since nobody else was) colin sums up my thought pattern pretty well.

Comment

i didnt know complete douch bags can film...

Comment

that photographer is a dumbass. and that white car is badass. i love the way it sounds. any one have any info on it?

Comment

naoki would have ate that guys soul for just considering getting that close .

i think that falls under those things when we *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about rules being to strict and they are like that because of dumbasses like him.

i wonder if hes on here

Comment

wait is this a vid of some dude getting hit? Cause I stroll on that vid and I dont see no one getting hit.

I wanna see someone get hit!

What time does the dude get hit?

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost View Post
                        it's cool to have nice pictures and all, but why stand in a spot like THAT? That's just stupid.

and it's really distracting to the drivers...add those two together.
                        Out of all of the drifting footage I've seen, I can't say I can recall any photographer located at that position of a corner.

Comment

noone gets hit, he jumps back alittle when the car comes wide at him. Around the 7:40 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by mandle View Post
                            its good to see Dido and his m3 havent seen or heard from that car in awhile.
                            and as far as the camera guy getting hit they are taking a risk to get shots they should know that if you get to close that someone might/will screw up and they could/will get hit. and i agree about if your in the stand dont say that there car is a pos or they suck. i dont see them out there doing it.

Thank you, the m3 is finally back

The accident was very unfortunate but luckly Matt Campbell is doing ok.

Comment

You may also want to notice the drivers/cars on track during that time.
                              oh, i get it, the organizers were driving at that time. clever.

Comment

Working...
                              X