Rebuilding a FC drift car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AaronConklin View Post
    didnt henry's car catch on fire at altamont, or did it just almost catch on fire? I forgets...
    Nah I think the tranny was just smoking or something...

Comment

Oh btw what happened to henrys FC?

Comment

hope it all comes together for d1. good luck on the build

Comment

was the damage from the same drift battle event (where the tranny was smoking) because I remember him going off course a few times

Comment

The old car was smashed up pretty good in the rear from when he backed into the wall not once, but twice! Underneath some of the bracing to the rear subframe was bent. The car looked ugly lol. But with the new car it looks good, and runs now but I'll let pete do the explaining since it's his thread and his shop lol.

-Alex

Comment

Hey Guys and Thanks for the props,I have known Don and Henry ever since Grade school, West Portal Lutheran!!.Yes the build is going good and the car is up and running.Just need a WideBand o2 sensor and reader.Does anybody have a wideband o2 sensor and reader to lend?Let me know.
              Also I will be leaving to Long Beach tomorrow and be back on the 7th thursday to start painting henrys car.Hope he dosen't go into the wall soon since I spent about 140+ hours on the car in the last 3 weeks.If so I got another Shell waiting for him.I'm sponsoring him and his efforts into becomming a better drifter with a better car.I am doing all I can to help.

oh and FD3S pilot I am located in Oakland right across the bay from SF.

Here are more pictures of the car being cleaned up before the paint job.

Last edited by JunpoweR; 12-03-2006, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Buy a domain and put a website together, you'll get more customer if they need more information about your shop. Using AOL email reminds me of 1995.

Dreamhost is probably one of the best cheap host out there. IMO.
                Click Here for Dreamhost website.

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                  Buy a domain and put a website together, you'll get more customer if they need more information about your shop. Using AOL email reminds me of 1995.

Dreamhost is probably one of the best cheap host out there. IMO.
                  Click Here for Dreamhost website.
                  Yes I know and My website is currently being created by my flash master.I will be hosting sometime next year and have it all up and running.I have been using aol since 92 thank you =)

Comment

Anybody with a wideband o2 air fuel ratio sensor/reader?
                    I will hook anybody up if they got one to lend..

Comment

i see you have a new project

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower View Post
                        i see you have a new project
                        Yup,I put more work into this car than mine in 5 years.All for the cause.After the new year I will start on my RX-7 drift car.(champange gold fc)The motor will be basicaly a mild ported turbo II with stock trimed turbo with stock ECU.piggy back greddy e manage and apex boost controller and a 50 wet shot of No2.

Comment

Originally posted by JunpoweR View Post
                          Anybody with a wideband o2 air fuel ratio sensor/reader?
                          I will hook anybody up if they got one to lend..
                          I got one.

phuckdrifting@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                            Thanks Al,
                            When I get back tonight from Long Beach mabey I can give you A call.
                            PM me and we'll work something out.

Thanks

Comment

hello everyone.

The black car didn't get totalled at D1GP it was the spare fc.
                              I will be preparing the black car for 2007 season and it should be able.
                              Not enough money and time makes things hard but now I can relax and build the black fc without rushing.Updates later

Comment

Working...
                              X