more
    Attached Files

Comment

last one
      Attached Files

Comment

.... kinda looks like a fiero....

Comment

That car looks familiar. Are they from Daygo (619)?

Comment

custom in what way? looks just like the trd 3000 kit.

Comment

nah hes from da 909... he told me it was a custom fabrication for his car only... but to tell you the truth i think that is the TRD wide body kit. i just looked here and looking at the white MR2 you can tell it is.

Comment

nah thats not the one in 619 primered ....the one in 619 was done at sinful enhancements in lemon grove

Comment

Looks nice! Does it have a 3sgte motor? I heard its hard to maintain it when it goes over its limit. Its fun to drive though!

Comment

i dunno what hes got in it now but i know hes gunna swap to a turbo motor. hes got a huge a.s.s muffler in the passenger seat that looks like it came off a chevy 2500 HD. its awesome though. ill get some more pics after its primered. after that hes sending it to the shop for a motor and tranny swap and then its straight to the paint booth.

Comment

alright well i talked to him today and i asked him what hes got in it and he told me hes got the 5sFe in it, but he does plan to swap to the 3sGTE motor and tranny. hes gunna have it primered by tonight so i might post some pics if anyone wants me to. so anywayz yeah there u go on the motor specs. oh yeah hes also gunna put twin ram air in the rear to the intercooler and hes gunna go catless on the exhaust... which isnt legal obviously but hes not going to be attractiong much attention by painting his car lime green or laser yellow... so i doubt he will have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by driftjunky
                        nah thats not the one in 619 primered ....the one in 619 was done at sinful enhancements in lemon grove
                        Okay,

Comment

guys guys...its the TOP SECRET body kit from japan

Comment

ummm... no. its the TRD widebody kit.

Comment

Hell no, it's the Mugen kit

Comment

Working...
                              X