Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali's "DRIFT GARAGE" (VIDEO CLIP) Teaser #1

<p>
    <embed width="320" height="281" src="http://www.driftingvideoclips2.com/ALIsDRIFTGARAGE_2-1.wmv"></p>
    Please wait 1-3 minutes for this video to stream.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xf4gHbalssg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xf4gHbalssg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

About Ali

"My name's Ali and I will be hosting an online video series.

I've been drifting for a couple years; you might have seen me on the track with my open diff and single cam getting sideways. Well, I said screw that, I want to build a full regulation drift car and compete locally in '07.

I'm going to be talking to industry leaders, conducting do it yourself style installations as well as writing up tech articles through my eyes and experience (or lack there of). Also, I used to work for D1 then I took a break and now am back, so I'll try to get into the D1 office and get some footage of what goes on to get these events to happen, daily operations as well as interviews with some of our favorite Japanese D1 peeps. Also I'll be on the lookout for cars that I might want to feature on here.

Whatever I cant get taped I'll write up and post photos of. I don’t have a tech background so this will be trial and error and I hope through my lack of experience we can all learn how to do this together so that everyone aspiring to become a competition level driver will have that much more experience on the technical side of things."

CONTACT ALI
    driftgarage@yahoo.com

Info:

Why don't you use youtube or some flash video player hosting service. wmp blows.

Comment

Yo lets go down to the smoke shop and hit the ROOKAH!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooboy View Post
        wmp blows.
        especially when using Firefox 2.0

Comment

Info:

Why don't you use youtube or some flash video player hosting service. wmp blows.
          It's already up but the youtube link was not active when this post was added.

Comment

Yeah...I think there are a couple bugs to fix...but when you see me calling a traction rod a toe rod...well this whole thing ends up bein a little buggy. But it's been fun so far, the suspension install was really great, and the upcoming bits prove to be pretty interesting.

Comment

Info:

The Youtube version is now on the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                The Youtube version is now on the first post.
                Thank you kindly.

Comment

Working...
                X