Drifting: Arab style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting: Arab style

Click on the link, then click on videos, count down 13th from top, title should be Drifting... Arab style! Sorry I couldn't make a direct link to the vid.

http://www.drivetoish.co.uk/

here is the direct link

drifting... arab style!

Comment

you da man!

Comment

haha dude i just watched that and i was like whoa!!! thats like a 300 degree drift angle and back straight! that was crazy... the second one i thought he was gunna hit the crowd. me-->

Comment

Yeah it looked like he was out of control on that last one then got close to the crowd and stopped right next to them.

Comment

woh man that was cool, one time i saw regular street racing in kuwate(or how ever you spell it)on tv.

Comment

kuwait

Comment

i saw this stuff like 4 months ago.. they aslo drive all type of cars suvs and stufff on two wheels..

Comment

Thats sick! They have mad skillz! There are a lot of rich people in kuwait and I saw a dude who owned 5 mercedes! Very nice!

Comment

damn... how fast do you think he was going?

Comment

An observation..

Notice the direction the first guys wheels are pointing.. There not pointed away from the turn like in a normal drift. Perhaps thats how hes rebounding the car back.

Impressive driving.

Comment

dudesy

man that looks soo uncontrolled it really fooled me big time, i just hope they dont make that into a another form of drifting

Comment

I posted this months ago and the result there was another on there site of the dead guy that was cut in half when they hit the train.

by the way there site is down

Comment

hmmm i wonder if that cars drivetrain setup is front wheel drive i.e. the bone drifter's front wheel drive setup? see front wheel drifts are sooo much cooler ! im just kidding dont hate on my wagon.

Comment

That's cool. He would have injure someone if he didn't stop.

Comment

Working...
                              X