No announcement yet.

New BN Sports Wide Body Soarer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so....................sweet....................... .

Comment

haraguchi doesnt drive for BN sports anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
        i bet if you were to walk up and touch it 2 security guys would fly outta nowhere and sack you before you got within 2 feet.
        LOL then after then got off you some short guy would polish the spot you got near

Comment

check this b
          Attached Files

Comment

THose deep dish rims on that wide body rx-7 look SICK!

Comment

It so shiny I can't make out the details... BUT really nice body kit anyways

Comment

how come they can't make a wide body kit that looks molded? I mean, they always have that wierd opening that looks weird.

Comment

cause the companys are to lazy to shave a little off so it looks flush.

Comment

yea wide body
                    Attached Files

Comment

That soarer is beautiful

How about there s15?

Comment

hi everybody im a newbie so say what you want but at leats can someone answer myquestions and flame me if you want but there is my questions how do you call the litle picture of the car on the left bar sorry if its a repost iv done some search but since that is my questions obviously i dont know lol thanks in advance

Comment

its a pitty there not realy that pratical for the street use. i would love to make a GT3 LM rx-7 replica with that wide body kit

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
                            its a pitty there not realy that pratical for the street use. i would love to make a GT3 LM rx-7 replica with that wide body kit
                            its over 5K for this kit... instant show-queen or pro car

Comment

I'm diggn it. Actually made me like the SC300/400 more than the LS400 for a few minutes. $4k is not that bad for that type of conversion. I'm sure its possible to replicate for cheaper than $4k, but not everyone has the skills (I know I dont). I've seen some other widebody kits that cost more than $4k. If I ever go full show with one of my Camaro's, I plan to get an $8k widebody kit from Europe Add on the cost of paint and there goes the neighborhood. My favorite advantage to the widebody kits is the ability to run wider wheels/tires. Like 275's in the front and 335's in the rear. That kind of stuff hehe.

Comment

Here's another widebody, different company, my guess is that it's called Runner. It's a lot cleaner than the BN Sports.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X