Drift Design Video: NOS Events Center Teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Design Video: NOS Events Center Teaser

Here is a teaser video of the new venue at NOS Events Center presented by Drift Buffet. We did some testing and are working on course layouts and will soon be holding competitions here. Enjoy!
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1880503987

Looks good, thought we were going to have our first "drift" park...you know, like in Japan with grass islands and high dirt banks around, but I'm glad at least we have a new venue for competitons...Should talk Orange Show, I mean NOS Events Center, into making an actual drift park if they are trying to do more with their land. But this is more than plenty, good job on nailing the location.

Comment

I didn't know they had an oval track there.

What do they usually run on it? stock cars? midgets?

Comment

Originally posted by Mute View Post
        Looks good, thought we were going to have our first "drift" park...you know, like in Japan with grass islands and high dirt banks around, but I'm glad at least we have a new venue for competitons...Should talk Orange Show, I mean NOS Events Center, into making an actual drift park if they are trying to do more with their land. But this is more than plenty, good job on nailing the location.
        Those tracks are nothing but kart tracks, we have plenty of those (its just that everyone here is caught up on high speed), I have driven on a bunch, its fun, no need for high dirt its not very mountainous around here... But I guess they have grass islands...

But looks like a fun place, good luck with it.

Comment

Yeah parking lots work just as good as the "drift parks". Oval was fun, its new so it was exciting to drive. They run stock cars on it and then paved the inside for us so we can drift on it. First comp is scheduled for March 18th, more info will be up this week.

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood View Post
            Yeah parking lots work just as good as the "drift parks". Oval was fun, its new so it was exciting to drive. They run stock cars on it and then paved the inside for us so we can drift on it. First comp is scheduled for March 18th, more info will be up this week.
            Im glad you guys found this place! Balcony is just too freakin far for what you get.

Im surprized no one else tried to do events at that spot before DB.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
              Im glad you guys found this place! Balcony is just too freakin far for what you get.

Im surprized no one else tried to do events at that spot before DB.
              Yeah its a great venue NOS Staff and Organizers have bent over backwards to help us out they are super supportive of drifting and love to be home to it. Its great atmosphere when the people running the facility are actually happy to have you there and get excited to see everyone drive.

Comment

Working...
              X