No announcement yet.

My new car, Hachi love.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, i'm planning to be there, dunno if i'll be sliding but i'll be there to support for sure.

Comment

Now thats how a Corolla should look

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post
        Actually, i'm planning to be there, dunno if i'll be sliding but i'll be there to support for sure.
        awesome. Been trying to get up with you and your bro...just been so damn busy. See ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
          awesome. Been trying to get up with you and your bro...just been so damn busy. See ya there.
          He is slammed, hard to get in touch with him. I'm usually around if you need something relayed to him or whatever. Supposed to get put the new pump in today and hopefully have it ready for you guys event.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopDrifter View Post
            Now thats how a Corolla should look

what 10 feet off the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by PatAttack View Post
              what 10 feet off the ground?
              Lol, I live in GA, we don't have the luxury of all the smooth flat surfaces that you guys do in Cali. The car is hardly 10 feet off the ground, but whatever floats your boat man. Now when I go to events, i'll drop it down but tearing off my front ground effects on a trip to get some beer is hardly a fun time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post
                Yea, and for $4500 bucks, it was a steal. I love the East coast.
                YEAH RIGHT! If you're lucky enough to even find one! I've seen only two of them, one a GTS and an SR5. And it seems like all the ones on ebay tend be centralized in Florida for some reason. The only time I saw a decent one was at Formula D in Atlanta. So maybe GA is the new secret to finding hachi-roku's eh? Hell I wouldve easily given him 5 or 6k for that car. (hint hint)

Comment

Working...
                X