Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piner View Post
    ^ yeah seriously Funk is never sober lol

the best was when he came to my house for a house party. in my back room i had 2 motion dance lights, i found him staring directly into 1 of them, i say "are you ok" and all I got in response was a thumbs up

lol

Comment

His interviews were hysterical. It seemed like a funny way to start the trailer... because there was nothing "leisurely" about his driving that night, hahaha.

Comment

You know I kinda hope you guys do a update/revisit of slide america. Just to see how the drift scene has changed in the couple of years in the various parts of the US

Comment

Dear Slide America,

I find myself watching the DVD so much that no other DVD ever finds its' way into my dvd player for more than 24 hours. How can I resolve this problem?

Sincerely,
          Sadly Addicted

Comment

Originally posted by Mars View Post
            You know I kinda hope you guys do a update/revisit of slide america. Just to see how the drift scene has changed in the couple of years in the various parts of the US
            I'm definitely down for that! There were a bunch of places we didn't get to go to, and people we didn't get to interview. It would definitely be rad to go back!

Originally posted by EverythingDrift View Post
            Dear Slide America,

I find myself watching the DVD so much that no other DVD ever finds its' way into my dvd player for more than 24 hours. How can I resolve this problem?

Sincerely,
            Sadly Addicted
            No need to fix... that has to be the raddest problem EVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andysapp View Post
              I'm definitely down for that! There were a bunch of places we didn't get to go to, and people we didn't get to interview. It would definitely be rad to go back!

No need to fix... that has to be the raddest problem EVER!!!
              Yay my s13 was in this, drifted by Lance

Comment

Working...
              X