DD36 - El Toro Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD36 - El Toro Field

This is just a quick teaser of Drift Day 36, we will post the rest up this week. Enjoy for now...

looks like i really should've tried harder to find it i happened to be in town picking a car up but everyone i asked to get directions pointed me in a different direction. oh well it was better to get that 12 hour drive in a miata over with sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
      looks like i really should've tried harder to find it i happened to be in town picking a car up but everyone i asked to get directions pointed me in a different direction. oh well it was better to get that 12 hour drive in a miata over with sooner.
      from the 5 or 405, exit sand canyon, go east, take a right on the first street past the 5 (Marine) and go til the road ends. it's pretty easy

Comment

well we made the mistake of trying to use a garmin gps also which usually works out where i live but it got very confused when we came to california for some reason. Either way i hope to be back out later on and with a bit of planning actually be running an event.

Comment

cool shots
          cant wait to see the coverage

Comment

yeah no kidding,

seem like there was a whole group of photo ninjas there

Comment

Ok... DD36-El Toro is now up on the site.

Comment

Working...
              X