Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RxDrift View Post
    incorrect.
    he is (roughly) the lowest ranked drifter in the entire field.

it is an interesting car though. i hope it does better than it has been doing so far.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he ranked in the top 10 last year?

I can honestly say any of the drivers ranked in the top ten of FD this year or last year or even the year before are some of the best drivers in the US.

Seeing there's thousands of "drifters" in America going to grassroots events or doing there thing on the streets in the US alone.... Anyone who scored a point in FD is a pretty damn good driver.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he ranked in the top 10 last year?

I can honestly say any of the drivers ranked in the top ten of FD this year or last year or even the year before are some of the best drivers in the US.

Seeing there's thousands of "drifters" in America going to grassroots events or doing there thing on the streets in the US alone.... Anyone who scored a point in FD is a pretty damn good driver.

The owner of that particular R34 LS1TT did not compete in the "Australian Drift Series" last year.
      This year he is currently in position 31 of 32.

I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same person. And i'm very sure that a lot of drivers in the super drift feeder category would be higher ranked than him as well.

But once he has more track time and gets used the car (and drifting), it could be a good thing.

Comment

who cares, that car is hot. i want one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
          who cares, that car is hot. i want one.
          You could always buy Aaron's Skyline in San Antonio and LSx it...

Comment

Working...
          X