No announcement yet.

Russian drift - great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those cars are, like I said earlier, Lada. turbo_blitz21 said Giguli but I don't know if U guys can say how it should be - it writes Жигули. But on other markets its name was Lada. Even in links U can read LADAKLUB.
    I also think that the guy is talented and could show us sthg more in a proper car.
    The strongest Lada has 1.7, 4 cyl. in line engine with 71 HP
    I think those cars put out ~100 HP

Comment

Wow - amazing skills

Tcharec:

Great post, thanks for the Soviet drifting. What nobody has discussed yet are the amazing skills that this guy has developed in a society that probably doesn't have a lot of drifting opportunities. I know that Rally is huge in Europe but what about Russia?

I agree, the guy is really talented, considering the short wheelbase, low horsepower and questionable weight distribution. I would love to see some of the top American and even Japanese drifters try to drift this car, that would be interesting. The next time you think that you have to spend that $5,000.00 to $10,000.00 to add more modifications your drifting car, watch this clip, then go and practice some more before you spend more money. I have never seen a sport that is so driver skill oriented, this guy's in the same vein as Ueo, driving a "handicap" car, yet still doing a great job at it.

This just shows that drifting is truly becoming a worldwide phenomenon that transcends all language and cultural boundaries.

Very cool stuff!

PD

Comment

Puredrifting, you're right, absolutely right - one beer 4 U.

Comment

haha wont belong before they develop a nuclear powered 4AG and it leaks and blows up

Comment

Working...
          X