No announcement yet.

How to build a SEMA car in 20 days: Batlground Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cars done. hitting the road in the morning. looks hot. make sure to check it out in the konig booth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
      cars done. hitting the road in the morning. looks hot. make sure to check it out in the konig booth.
      so was this one of those "car needs 5 million more parts 1 night before sema" or did it all go smooth??

lets hope the konig wheels don't look *Censored**Censored**Censored*, as if the car didn't look *Censored**Censored**Censored* enough

Comment

everything went really smooth. dan/brandon/tracy and the whole batlground crew do a good job of planning things out. stickering the car took about two days though. cutting, weeding and placing all the stickers properly took a loooong time.

Comment

I will see ya in vegas..

Comment

D & T,

The car looks great...
            I'll look forward to seeing it & Ya'll in Vegas...

Comment

AWESOME WORK!!!

I'll see you guys at the booth!!! (do you know the booth #??) I should be there Wednesday & Thursday!!! I'll take a lot of pics!!!

Sometimes I love living in Vegas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DV19 View Post
                D & T,

The car looks great...
                I'll look forward to seeing it & Ya'll in Vegas...
                y0 DV! I'll see ya! Been a while. It's about that time

Comment

For those of you wondering how the finished goods look...

The car would look a lot cooler with less stickers... maybe

Comment

less stickers and oem headlights, or go to smoked corners

the vent on the hood could stand to be more forward too, unless of course you're planning on cooling off the wiper motors and the coil packs.

Comment

those wheels look and ugly and kinda cool at the same time. were they free?

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004 View Post
                        those wheels look and ugly and kinda cool at the same time. were they free?
                        Free or not... they're ugly... sometimes it's worth it not to take a handout.

This is just my personal opinion which shouldn't matter to anyone... don't take it personal.
                        Last edited by DRIFTBATTLE; 10-31-2007, 12:45 PM.

Comment

man... this car actually looks nice

just better wheels, less stickers and a actual design

it would look clean

Comment

Less stickers would be nice. It just so happens that they pay the bills Its a necessary evil for all of this (imagine how we felt cutting them, weeding them and applying them for 3 days straight in house). Maybe one day we'll be rich enough to bypass the sponsors and just have a nice clean paint job shining through! Until then....stickers it is

As far as the wheels...some like 'em, some don't. To each his own...such is life. We don't take it personally.

Comment

Is that the Nascar door bar option for the Autopower cages?

Comment

way too many stickers. wish it was more JDM.
                                hmm. its kinda sad that origin/ version select kits are at SEMA... get something awesome if your gonna do all that work and try to make a your car a big deal at SEMA. dont make ur car look like all of americas 40,000 budget drifters.

IT LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN UR OLD SET_UP!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X